+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Direct CoPR without PPR in CIC Account

aaSharma

Jul 18, 2019
Hi guys,

I request your inputs on our below situation here. We are inland applicants.
Through our GCMS notes we got to know, our PR application got approved on 9th March 2020. And it also mentioned COPR being issued.

Although we never received any such information through our ircc portal/email/mail, when checked with the Visa officer, he said its been sent to IRCC Etobicoke and they will be contacting you for further processing.

On May 25th, our profile got updated with the final status being approved and a 'Document Status' section being added below with COPR document details for me and my husband. The validity of the COPR is 15th July.
And until now, we haven't received any communication on next steps.
We didn't receive any letter for sending pictures for PR cards, nothing yet. I did try calling them, they just said your in queue.

As we have only a month left before our COPR expires, could any of you suggest what should we do next?

Kuldeep19

Mar 10, 2019
Hi guys,

Through our GCMS notes we got to know, our PR application got approved on 9th March 2020. And it also mentioned COPR being issued.

Although we never received any such information through our ircc portal/email/mail, when checked with the Visa officer, he said its been sent to IRCC Etobicoke and they will be contacting you for further processing.

On May 25th, our profile got updated with the final status being approved and a 'Document Status' section being added below with COPR document details for me and my husband. The validity of the COPR is 15th July.
We didn't receive any letter for sending pictures for PR cards, nothing yet. I did try calling them, they just said your in queue.

As we have only a month left before our COPR expires, could any of you suggest what should we do next?
Don't worry about CoPR expiry date if you are in Canada. That is the date around primary applicant's medical test 1 year expiry date. You should receive email or update in CIC portal. Ensure you check your emails especially junk folders. You can either call IRCC or raise web form so that they can send information again.

aaSharma

Jul 18, 2019
Don't worry about CoPR expiry date if you are in Canada. That is the date around primary applicant's medical test 1 year expiry date. You should receive email or update in CIC portal. Ensure you check your emails especially junk folders. You can either call IRCC or raise web form so that they can send information again.
Thank you

CG7

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Hi guys,

email them @ cic-etobicoke-landings@cic.gc.ca

I emailed them and within 15 mins I got a virtual landing via email along with my COPR document and instructions on how to get my PR card

Reactions: aaSharma

aaSharma

Jul 18, 2019
Sorry about that. Hopefully you get a reply soon. Did you include your UCI in your email?
Yes I did. Also included the screenshot of the Document Section of the cic profile for COPR details :( Lets see. Its hard to wait , its been almost 1 month now after the profile got updated:rolleyes:

jass bhatia

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the
Hi all
I was holding COPR since feb 2020 but wasn't able to complete landing formalities

A couple of days ago I got a mail from ircc office to confirm if I am in Canada
Once I confirmed my place of residence the counterfoil document in gckey got invalid and a new document named COPR has been created

What does it signifies?
I got the E-mail guys
Sent the documents for PR card on Friday and were received today.

Do we get any E-Mail or update from IRCC regarding the card?

Reactions: Martin 87

paulos123

Jan 2, 2020
I am an inland applicant and I got a letter in my CIC account saying my application has been approved and I am now a Permanent Resident on June 20. The next step is to send the CoPR document along with a photo to the address on the letter.

I am confused if this letter acts as the CoPR, as it has the CoPR number, or if there will be an official CoPR document that I should be expecting.

Can anyone help?

iJass

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
British Columbia
I'm not sure if I will get any updates on my online account for pr card.
But I logged in and clicked on link my application and then chose pr card application then entered my info.
System found an application and i linked it into my account.
I don't know if it helps just found this out and wanted to let you guys know

Reactions: ibh