+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Direct CoPR without PPR in CIC Account

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
I don’t know which one processed my application, but I had to send photos to Kitchener office
Did you include the photo instruction page?
Also, for those with families- do you just put a paper clip to secure the photo to the letter?

rfsbsb

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Did you include the photo instruction page?
Also, for those with families- do you just put a paper clip to secure the photo to the letter?
No, I haven't added the photo instructions.
No, I didn't use any paperclip, I just added the 3 photos (with UCI, full name and date of birth of each person written on the back, followed by the photographer stamp), a letter stating my new address (and signed it), and a copy of the CoPR letter (1 for each family member).

benson9189

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Guys- I have a question !
I was an CEC inland applicant and have really received my CoPR which is valid for one year. However, I’m now currently visiting my family back in my home country, so I am wondering if I’m able to mail my CoPR with a photo of mine straight to IRCC listed on my CoPR letter from my country? Would it be any problem?

lloyd153

May 31, 2019
I've sent the photos on May 27, received PR cards at home on Jun 12. I should not that I live at the same city (Kitchener) as where they've asked me to send photos to.
What was your situation? Are you inland or outland applicant?

When I look on the website, it shows a timeline for PR approval of 113 days. I hope this is not the case, however the fact you got yours so quickly gives me hope

I had to send my photo to the Montreal office, so I don't know if they will be quick or slow in the processing of the PR card.

rfsbsb

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
What was your situation? Are you inland or outland applicant?

When I look on the website, it shows a timeline for PR approval of 113 days. I hope this is not the case, however the fact you got yours so quickly gives me hope

I had to send my photo to the Montreal office, so I don't know if they will be quick or slow in the processing of the PR card.
I'm a PNP Inland
AOR Oct 26
MEP Nov 18
CoPR on May 25 2020
Photos sent on May 27 2020
PR Card received on Jun 12 2020
I don't know the VO who processed my application, but photos sent to Kitchener office.

I too looked on the website and saw 113 days to process and was surprised it arrived so fast!

jass bhatia

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all
I was holding COPR since feb 2020 but wasn't able to complete landing formalities

A couple of days ago I got a mail from ircc office to confirm if I am in Canada
Once I confirmed my place of residence the counterfoil document in gckey got invalid and a new document named COPR has been created

What does it signifies?