+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Direct CoPR without PPR in CIC Account

Hemish

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
just got generic reply. thank u for contacting blah blah blah.
guess we just wait now.
Means you got reply like wait for now?

For me, yesterday I called cic and she told me like we haven't sent a letter that is why you didn't get. Letter printout is ready and address is confirmed just wait for sending. So, I asked approximately time but she said I wish I could say that :)

So from above reply, it seems like local office will send letter as a hard copy by courier.

Last edited:

jsidhu1

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Means you got reply like wait for now?

For me, yesterday I called cic and she told me like we haven't sent a letter that is why you didn't get. Letter printout is ready and address is confirmed just wait for sending. So, I asked approximately time but she said I wish I could say that :)

So from above reply, it seems like local office will send letter as a hard copy by courier.
Thats my guess too. One guy called CIC and they say that a copr letter has been mailed to his address.
I guess you are talking about same thing?

Yoruba girl

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
From what I learn your profile changed to approved after you sent passport and they stamp the visa and generete copr. Mine has already changed to approved. It means they already Printed COPR documents. because I have copr document number listed in my cic account.
One guy from another thread got COPR in mail.
waiting for the mail now.
Thanks
By mail do you mean “paper mail” or email?

Yoruba girl

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Interesting. In my case I got an e-mail with letters saying I'm a PR now and should mail them our photos with UCI on the back, but when I log in to my profile the status is still submitted and it says they are reviewing my elegibility....
same with me, aor- 15/12/19 copr email- 27/5/20 but i already applied for my sin with the letter and sending my photo with the letter on sunday for my pr card

jsidhu1

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
same with me, aor- 15/12/19 copr email- 27/5/20 but i already applied for my sin with the letter and sending my photo with the letter on sunday for my pr card
You are all good to go.
The above process is just for those who didn't get any PDF COPR document in email. Like me. I just got an update in my CIC account that my application has been approved. no other email. I dont have copr email.

tomdele

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
My CoPR which was not sent since last week is sent about 5 minutes ago with details about where to send the PR Card pictures to. Thank you everyone for all your information.

LuckyS

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
My CoPR which was not sent since last week is sent about 5 minutes ago with details about where to send the PR Card pictures to. Thank you everyone for all your information.
Congratulations. Can you please tell me is it updated in your profile initially that its approved and COPR information??

Tanya1617

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Called IRCC today.The agent does not have any idea about approval process by phone as this is not regular process.
AOR-11 NOV 2019
CEC INLAND
And he gave the following information
CPC OTTAWA
everything is passed just waiting for approval
Hello @sukhvirsingh,
how long did it took at your end to get the copr email. I am in the same situation. I called cic today and they told me everything is passed.

thanks

sukhvirsingh

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Montreal, Canada
Category........
VISIT
NOC Code......
Thats my guess too. One guy called CIC and they say that a copr letter has been mailed to his address.
I guess you are talking about same thing?
What someone is mention in the thread that he received the letter in mail as same as received in ircc account "information letter with UCI number and copr document no." but written with different tittle "Virtual COPR".

sukhvirsingh

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Montreal, Canada
Category........
VISIT
NOC Code......
You mean that you sent that "Information letter" with UCI no. and COPR document no.?