+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Direct CoPR without PPR in CIC Account

jsidhu1

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
I don't know exactly my VO but the e-mail was sent by CIC-Kitchener. I'm assuming I just need to get our photos and e-mail them and then after a long time our PR cards will show up right? Because they've never requested our passports or interviews.
yes, after pictures your PR card will be mailed.

Reactions: rfsbsb

souslaplage

Star Member
May 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hey folks, does anyone got a ghost update before receiving the direct CoPR?
My AOR is june 2019 and I reiceived a ghost up on Sunday. Principal applicant + dependant added in February. VO Ottawa.

rfsbsb

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
yes, after pictures your PR card will be mailed.
Just got an update on my account. It still says "In Progress" but I got our letters attached to the messages section there.

AOR: Oct 26
MED: Nov 18
CoPR: May 25 2020 (sent via email)

selecao338

Jul 16, 2019
I got landing interview over the phone on Friday and afterward the online portal changed to approved. The guy said I should get a copr between friday and monday. I never got email nor pdf through the online account. I called ircc today and was told to wait till Thursday or Friday and if I dont get it then I should let them know and that is a new process which has not been mastered by agents.
What did they ask you in the phone interview ? Did you receive any email before the phone interview ? Did they let you know when they called you or they called randomly ?

poonamdangi

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
Hi Guys,
I am in CEC Inland applicant. I received CoPR in my email as well as in my online account. The letter says I have to send a copy of CoPR along with one photo for PR card.

Does this mean we dont have to go through the landing process?

CG7

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Hi Guys,
I am in CEC Inland applicant. I received CoPR in my email as well as in my online account. The letter says I have to send a copy of CoPR along with one photo for PR card.

Does this mean we dont have to go through the landing process?

I believe that's the new landing process for inland applicants due to covid. Nothing formal has been confirmed yet.

How long did it take you to get the email after your approval on your online account?

poonamdangi

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
I believe that's the new landing process for inland applicants due to covid. Nothing formal has been confirmed yet.

How long did it take you to get the email after your approval on your online account?
there is no approval yet, i just got copr email and update about the document on the same day.

Yoruba girl

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
My profile already says ' approved'. and CoPR document number already in profile. No PPR. No other email for instruction for further process. Raised a webform. now waiting for response.
CiC is not following nomal process of sending PPR for inland applicants. For some inland guys CIC just requested photographs directly to process PR card.
Hello, what did your webform response say?

LuckyS

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
I got response from IRCC, Its more generic. I think they don't know any information

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.