Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2021
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone received similar email like this recently, my spouse application has been transferred electronically to Abu Dhabi Visa Office last year and we completed all requirements such as biometrics and medical exam but still, we have not received passport request.

Could you please clarify @legalfalcon

The email is as follows;

Digital Case Studies / IRCC Survey – Online Settlement Services.

Subject: IRCC Survey – Online Settlement Services //Sondage IRCC – Services d’établissement en ligne

Le français suit

Dear [FULL NAME]

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) needs your help to complete a survey about your experiences using online settlement services.

We are seeking the help of newcomers such as yourself who have used settlement services funded by IRCC. The information you provide is extremely valuable and will help IRCC to review and improve programs and services that meet the needs of newcomers to Canada.

Because we know your time is valuable, we have kept the survey as short as possible and it should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.

Please note:

· Your participation in this survey is voluntary and your answers will remain confidential.

· The information collected will only be used for research purposes to help IRCC develop programs and services that meet the needs of newcomers.Your participation will not affect your immigration status or pending decisions on any other applications you may have with IRCC presently or in the future.

· Your answers will be combined with answers from other survey participants and summarized in reports by IRCC. No personal information or data that identifies you as an individual will be included.

· When answering the questions, please remember that there are no right or wrong answers.

This survey will remain open until September 15, 2022. We would appreciate it if you could complete it by this date. By clicking on the link below, you are agreeing to participate voluntarily in this survey. This invitation and the link to the survey are unique to you; please do not share the link with anyone.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone received similar email like this recently, my spouse application has been transferred electronically to Abu Dhabi Visa Office last year and we completed all requirements such as biometrics and medical exam but still, we have not received passport request.

The email is as follows;

Subject: IRCC Survey – Online Settlement Services //Sondage IRCC – Services d’établissement en ligne

Le français suit

Dear [FULL NAME]

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) needs your help to complete a survey about your experiences using online settlement services.

We are seeking the help of newcomers such as yourself who have used settlement services funded by IRCC. The information you provide is extremely valuable and will help IRCC to review and improve programs and services that meet the needs of newcomers to Canada.

Because we know your time is valuable, we have kept the survey as short as possible and it should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.

Please note:

· Your participation in this survey is voluntary and your answers will remain confidential.

· The information collected will only be used for research purposes to help IRCC develop programs and services that meet the needs of newcomers.Your participation will not affect your immigration status or pending decisions on any other applications you may have with IRCC presently or in the future.

· Your answers will be combined with answers from other survey participants and summarized in reports by IRCC. No personal information or data that identifies you as an individual will be included.

· When answering the questions, please remember that there are no right or wrong answers.

This survey will remain open until September 15, 2022. We would appreciate it if you could complete it by this date. By clicking on the link below, you are agreeing to participate voluntarily in this survey. This invitation and the link to the survey are unique to you; please do not share the link with anyone.
I'm not sure why you've posted this in the Refugee / Asylum section of the forum. This is just an IRCC survey. It doesn't have any impact on your application.

Reactions: itzdrmac

MOHAMMEDN

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2021
I'm not sure why you've posted this in the Refugee / Asylum section of the forum. This is just an IRCC survey. It doesn't have any impact on your application.
Because my spouse application falls under this category.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Because my spouse application falls under this category.
Ah - understood.

Anyway, this is just an IRCC survey. Your choice if you answer it or not. No impact of any kind on your application.

MOHAMMEDN

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2021
Thanks. I wanted to know if this considers as a part or sign of the pre-arrival services which means eligibility pass

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks. I wanted to know if this considers as a part or sign of the pre-arrival services which means eligibility pass
No, it's not.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

The email is as follows;

Le français suit

Dear [FULL NAME]

Please note:

This has no bearing on your application. IRCC from time to time will send surveys.

Reactions: MOHAMMEDN

MOHAMMEDN

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2021
This has no bearing on your application. IRCC from time to time will send surveys.
Thanks @legalfalcon
I have requested ATIP notes recently but they sent notice of 30 days extension.
Does the notes always come up to date after the extension? or it might be captured before the extension notice? Thanks a lot!