+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Difficulty with getting documents

nathahakck

Sep 1, 2018
Hi All

I am iraqi girl and currently live in malaysia. Due to personal circumstances i can't go back to iraq to get my documents required for WES and work experience letters. I have masters degree here in malaysia but my bachalors are in iraq. I also used to work 2 years in iraq. I have my original bachalors degree transcript but i can't go back to iraq or ability to contact any relatives to get sealed envelope and work experience letters. Grealty Appreciate if someone can help answering my queries.

1. Is there are anyway that i could mention this my work experience in WES and let the canada authorities verify it with country ?
  2. Is there are anyway to get my degree evaluate by WES without submitting sealed envelope ?
  3. Can i send separate entries for Masters and bachalors as i can contact my university for masters degree evaluation.
I am in bit of emergency situation and appreciate your help greatly.

Thanks

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Hi All

I am iraqi girl and currently live in malaysia. Due to personal circumstances i can't go back to iraq to get my documents required for WES and work experience letters. I have masters degree here in malaysia but my bachalors are in iraq. I also used to work 2 years in iraq. I have my original bachalors degree transcript but i can't go back to iraq or ability to contact any relatives to get sealed envelope and work experience letters. Grealty Appreciate if someone can help answering my queries.

1. Is there are anyway that i could mention this my work experience in WES and let the canada authorities verify it with country ?
  2. Is there are anyway to get my degree evaluate by WES without submitting sealed envelope ?
  3. Can i send separate entries for Masters and bachalors as i can contact my university for masters degree evaluation.
I am in bit of emergency situation and appreciate your help greatly.

Thanks
- Just get your master degree evaluated from UOT/ICES/IQAS. Do not do it from WES as they require bachelors to evaluate masters
- Regarding work experience, if you have you need to have some proof for e.g. Bank statement where salary getting deposited, paystabs, offer letter if you do not have any such thing then get a declaration from ex colleague about the experience details, you will get enough post on this topic on this forum. or watch this link

Reactions: nathahakck

nathahakck

Sep 1, 2018
- Just get your master degree evaluated from UOT/ICES/IQAS. Do not do it from WES as they require bachelors to evaluate masters
- Regarding work experience, if you have you need to have some proof for e.g. Bank statement where salary getting deposited, paystabs, offer letter if you do not have any such thing then get a declaration from ex colleague about the experience details, you will get enough post on this topic on this forum. or watch this link
Thanks for the reply Simmidas. So to clear your point, UOT/ICES/IQAS only require Masters degree certificate and they evaluate to Canadian equivalent and Canada accept these institutions.

I actually have no such a thing. i am planning to hire a lawyer and trying to get a work experience letter. Is it okay?