Nomination.....
feb 26 2017
AOR Received.
15/05/15
Med's Done....
9 april 2018
Passport Req..
July 20 2018
I was on IP2 before I got the letter. Shortly after I paid the status of my ADR changed to "Not Applicable". Should I hope for a short wait?
The same happened to me that means ur documents are ok. U will receive ppr in 3 weeks max. I got ppr in 2 weeks.

Lljm

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
As mentioned, I received RPRF on 13th of June and paid it on 14th.. I still haven't received PPR!
I actually got another ADR on 20th of July for Military Questionnaire for my husband.

Some people get PPR 1 day to 2 weeks after paying RPRF and others wait for 2 months according to many posts on the forums.

We uploaded the additional docs today.. I still have no idea if I passed ellegibility or criminality, but I'm hoping for good news soon as RPRF request must be a good sign regardless of the wait that follows paying it!

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
My observation (which may be wrong) is that the first process is R10 that is a Completeness Test after which applicants receive confirmation email that there file is being reviewed now.

After R10 there are three tests that runs simultaneously (Only my guess)

A11 That review that applicant has met Minimum Eligibility Requirment (R75 MER)
A40 That review Fraud and Misrepresentation R75 MER

In order to perform A11 and A40 on R75 the following Documents (Scanned Copies submitted) are reviewed

1) R78 Education
2) R79 Language
3) R80 Work Experience
4) R81 Age
5) R82 Arranged Employment (if any)
6) R83 Adaptability (All components Applicable)

In addition to these R76 Settlement Funds is also verified.

After that A11 and A40 is passed only Admissibility Test remains (That I guess is started along with A11 and A40)

Admissibility Test (A16)

In this Test first thing they check is R29 Medicals and then move into Security Checks. This includes verification of Police Certificate, Criminal checks with International Agencies, and running Test in Canada's own system.

Medical is usually completed in 1 month but many people believe Security Checks can take upto 6 months or more to complete.

However, I think process may be different for each class and program.
Hi, my AOR is Aug 03 2018, fsw outland. I had recd a request letter to pay for RFPRF on sept 07 2018 and i made payment on 8th sept 2018. Following is the verbiage used in the request letter for RFPRF, " This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents: "

My CIC background check status still reads " Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. "

Based on your experience and exposure so far, do you think that Rfprf was made after my eligibilty was passed or can eligibility be still under process ? If RFPRF isnt paid at the intial stage, then at what stage do they usually ask for RFPRF ?

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi, I hope you are doing well. Did u get your ppr? How long did it take for you to get it after u got and met the RFPRF requiste? i got the same rfprf message which you got, so i wanted to gain a better insight based on your experience..

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
With 12 days left I revived RPRF letter that said your admissibility is currently in review. I thought I passed eligibility but then they asked 2 ADRs since then.

Now it's 2 weeks since RPRF and still no sign of PPR. I literally have no clue as to what's going on. Atleast RPRF is a good sign

Reactions: Jadedrio

thais.fs3

Feb 7, 2019
With 12 days left I revived RPRF letter that said your admissibility is currently in review. I thought I passed eligibility but then they asked 2 ADRs since then.

Now it's 2 weeks since RPRF and still no sign of PPR. I literally have no clue as to what's going on. Atleast RPRF is a good sign
any updates?

ganesh2583

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
I got the RPRF request with content "The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose." Does this mean Eligibility is passed..?

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
I received the same rprf message .It didnt even mention my visa office. Ive being in IP2 for 2months now. then the mail on 5th of july 2018

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following:
 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx rprf for me and my wife.

anybody with an explanation.

Thanks
Hi Dear,
I got the same RPRF messege you got 2 days ago, if you see this , please answer my question. Where did u get ur PRR request from ? Was it from Ottawa, did they send an email ?

hdpatel1991

Sep 21, 2019
The way it is worded does seem to suggest BGC considering it says just admissibility and not eligibility.
Have you got your PPR ?

My RPRF letter also mentions “Admissibility” under review. There’s nothing about “Eligibility”.

Here’s the Timeline
AOR- 23rd Aug 2018
Medical passed- 12th Sep 2019
RPRF request- 23rd Dec 2019

please advice

hdpatel1991

Sep 21, 2019
Hi,
I got the RPRF request with content "The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose." Does this mean Eligibility is passed..?

Have you got your PPR ?

My RPRF letter also mentions “Admissibility” under review. There’s nothing about “Eligibility”.

Here’s the Timeline
AOR- 23rd Aug 2018
Medical passed- 12th Sep 2019
RPRF request- 23rd Dec 2019

please advice