+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Didn't receive "Acknowledgment Of Received" from Sept 30

tarikelmallah

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Hi,
I Applied for Citizenship, and sent my application on August 30, 2018. But I didn't receive "Acknowledgment Of Received" yet, it's been more than 75 days. I need to know is that normal??

Note that tracking number show that application received. and my address and email address are correct.

Any help.

Thanks.

bpayne788

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
I have sent our application on Aug 21 as well and they received it Aug 24th... we still don’t have AOR it’s been 12 weeks already.. i have sent them an email inquiry and the agent replied right away saying that my file is not on the system yet and that it’s “normal” to wait this long ‍♀♀

Reactions: tarikelmallah

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Hi,
I Applied for Citizenship, and sent my application on August 30, 2018. But I didn't receive "Acknowledgment Of Received" yet, it's been more than 75 days. I need to know is that normal??

Note that tracking number show that application received. and my address and email address are correct.

Any help.

Thanks.
Please check the spreadsheet and compare your timeline with other August applicants. (You can find the link in my signature).
There's quite a few applicants still waiting for AOR. Sit back and relax. If you didn't get your application returned by now chances are that your AOR is on the way.

Reactions: tarikelmallah