+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Didnot receive GCMS notes after 02 months

SMTTRN2015

Dec 5, 2018
Hello,

I have applied through express entry on Jan.4, 2019 but they didn't clear my medical yet. They put me in background check. I have not received any updates on my application. I am really worried whether it is common or not ?

I requested GCMS notes 02 months ago but I didn't receive my GCMS notes yet. I emailed to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca about my GCMS notes. Then, they emailed me that they have flagged my request as priority and the information will be forwarded to me as soon as possible. But, its been one month after their email, I didn't receive my GCMS notes. So, It is in total now more than 60 days.

Could anyone please suggests me whether should I email them (ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca) again about my GCMS notes? Is there any negative impact to email them again about my GCMS notes?

I really appreciate your suggestions or any experience about this situation.

Thanks in advance.

SMTTRN2015

Dec 5, 2018
Have you been up to any sort of medical furtherance?
No. I don't have any medical issue. I called CiC and they informed me that my wife's medical report was expired and that's why they probably didn't clear my medical. But, They did not check my wife's new medical. Then, they checked again and found my wife's new medical report. But they didn't update my application.

Now, I have not received my GCms note even after 2months. What could be the reasons that are my concern?

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I have applied through express entry on Jan.4, 2019 but they didn't clear my medical yet. They put me in background check. I have not received any updates on my application. I am really worried whether it is common or not ?

I requested GCMS notes 02 months ago but I didn't receive my GCMS notes yet. I emailed to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca about my GCMS notes. Then, they emailed me that they have flagged my request as priority and the information will be forwarded to me as soon as possible. But, its been one month after their email, I didn't receive my GCMS notes. So, It is in total now more than 60 days.

Could anyone please suggests me whether should I email them (ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca) again about my GCMS notes? Is there any negative impact to email them again about my GCMS notes?

I really appreciate your suggestions or any experience about this situation.

Thanks in advance.
Take a number bro. Mine's 3 months and counting...

charisy

Dec 1, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi,
I ordered notes 2 times several months ago but got nothing back...called agent only to confirm my security started last week. People told me not receiving notes was definitely signal of security screening but in my case it was not...
It just don't make sense!:(

SMTTRN2015

Dec 5, 2018
Hi,
I ordered notes 2 times several months ago but got nothing back...called agent only to confirm my security started last week. People told me not receiving notes was definitely signal of security screening but in my case it was not...
It just don't make sense!:(
You don't need to worry for this gcms notes.It happens for many reasons.just wait

Reactions: charisy