+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not receive the email - Oath Ceremony

Hussam68

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Hi, on March 24th my online status was updated to ceremony in progress and I was invited to take the oath on April 5th. Till today I have not received the official invitation. Should I contact IRCC?

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hi, on March 24th my online status was updated to ceremony in progress and I was invited to take the oath on April 5th. Till today I have not received the official invitation. Should I contact IRCC?
Should receive it tomorrow, a week before.

lecos

Mar 20, 2017
Any luck getting the email confirmation for the oath ceremony? mine is scheduled for April 6th and I'm still waiting for that email.

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
My ceremony was December 16 I recive the letter same day one hour before the ceremony they had a technical problems to send emails at that time now I don’t know but keep calling them to make sure good luck

Reactions: lecos

Hussam68

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
I have googled many incidents and threads. Many got their invite couple of days or on the day of the ceremony my advise knock all the doors

uma1982suthan

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-11-2017
Hi,
I am scheduled for an oath ceremony on June 10, 2022. Although my tracker dashboard indicates that IRCC could have sent me an email with instructions, I have not received any email (nothing in my inbox, junk, and/or spam). Is any of one has experienced the same? If there is anyone, let's keep the status updated here.
An email inquiry sent to the ID from which I received the test invite bounced back and indicated that "You will NOT receive a response to your enquiry via this email". How you guys managed to email the respective office?

cayanide

Jan 26, 2021
Hi,
I am scheduled for an oath ceremony on June 10, 2022. Although my tracker dashboard indicates that IRCC could have sent me an email with instructions, I have not received any email (nothing in my inbox, junk, and/or spam). Is any of one has experienced the same? If there is anyone, let's keep the status updated here.
An email inquiry sent to the ID from which I received the test invite bounced back and indicated that "You will NOT receive a response to your enquiry via this email". How you guys managed to email the respective office?
You would receive an email invite before the oath date just be patient.

• Love
Reactions: uma1982suthan