+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not receive notice of Citizenship oath ceremony.

Camigr8

Dec 6, 2023
I have a scheduled Citizenship Oath ceremony on Dec01, 2021. I found the information from the tracker... There is no official notice or emails….

What should I do?
hello did you get your official notice please update how did it went for you, this update would help someone else. Thank you

Camigr8

Dec 6, 2023
Hello I went on the IRCC tracker on November 28th,2023 and tracker says I have a scheduled citizenship oath on December 15th 2023 I 6then went to my email but there wasn't an email
My New Update: Today is the 07th of December,2023 I went back to my email and got the official invitation and seat number, 8 days before my ceremony

cindy.pham

Mar 16, 2024
I've heard that they will send the details about 5 days before the ceremony, but I'm not sure because I haven't gone through this process yet. My Oath status is still showing as "Not Started".

This same behaviour happened to me when I was waiting to take the test. The cItizenship test status changed in the tracker about two weeks earlier, but I only got an email 5 days before the test start date.
Did you receive the email of instructions how to download e-certificate before you received email of invitation to the ceremony?