+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not receive ITA despite have CRS above cut-off

greatstrides

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
hey guys so I have finally received my ITA today. How is everyone else doing? Anyone got their ITA as well?
Hey! Hearty congratulations! Nothing here yet, just like the last time. But now at least it confirms that there is something wrong with my EE profile and I need to re-submit it.

• Sad
Reactions: AndyUK

sdsam

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Score is 490 and submitted in May. No ITA yet, should have got it according to draw to tie breaker.

scoelho

Jan 19, 2023
Score is 490 and submitted in May. No ITA yet, should have got it according to draw to tie breaker.
In the same boat. 490 and applied on Oct 6, 2022. Haven't received an ITA yet. I have a couple questions to everyone in this thread:

1. If your score is above the cutoff, is it guaranteed that you get an invite in that draw or do you have to wait a couple draws?
2. If there is someone here that qualified but haven't received their ITA, how long did you wait before finally getting it?
3. I gave the language test again to boost my score from 490 to now above 500. But the draw yesterday was at 490. Should I still go ahead and update the profile or leave it as is?
4. If I have submitted my Profile on Oct 6, 2022 and modified it last on Dec 20, 2022. What's the timestamp that's considered for my profile?

sdsam

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
In the same boat. 490 and applied on Oct 6, 2022. Haven't received an ITA yet. I have a couple questions to everyone in this thread:

1. If your score is above the cutoff, is it guaranteed that you get an invite in that draw or do you have to wait a couple draws?
2. If there is someone here that qualified but haven't received their ITA, how long did you wait before finally getting it?
3. I gave the language test again to boost my score from 490 to now above 500. But the draw yesterday was at 490. Should I still go ahead and update the profile or leave it as is?
4. If I have submitted my Profile on Oct 6, 2022 and modified it last on Dec 20, 2022. What's the timestamp that's considered for my profile?
Yes usually you will get the ITA if you score is above cutoff unless there’s technical problem.
if you updated the file in December then your eligibility will change to December. But if your score is above cut off then it doesn’t matter, you will get ITA. It only matters when your score is same as cut off and tie breaker applies to you.

xtwang1996

Jan 19, 2023
Hi, new to the forum. Same boat here, I have 490 score and on Nov 16 I changed the NOC code, so my profile time is changed to Nov 16. Should have got an ITA even considering the tie breaking rule, but haven't received an ITA yet. Did you receive it? Thank you and good luck.

scoelho

Jan 19, 2023
Hi, new to the forum. Same boat here, I have 490 score and on Nov 16 I changed the NOC code, so my profile time is changed to Nov 16. Should have got an ITA even considering the tie breaking rule, but haven't received an ITA yet. Did you receive it? Thank you and good luck.
Did your profile reflect the updated date as Nov 16? Cz mine still says Oct 6 (original application date itself)

sdsam

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Not yet. Still waiting.

sdsam

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Hmmm.. Mine hasn't shown an updated date. Where exactly should I look for this updated date?
It shows on the top about minimum entry criteria when you check your application status.

xtwang1996

Jan 19, 2023
Did your profile reflect the updated date as Nov 16? Cz mine still says Oct 6 (original application date itself)
Hi, there are two dates. "Date submitted" is my initial submission date, but the date on "minimum entry criteria" is the date I changed the NOC code, which is on Nov 16.