+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not receive ITA despite have CRS above cut-off

scoelho

Jan 19, 2023
Okay got it. I had updated something on Jan 13. Maybe that's why I didn't receive the ITA. Cz my score was 490 and it didn't clear the tie-breaking rule because of that update. Thank you so much @xtwang1996 @sdsam. I am gonna hope for the next draw to go below 490 and that way I can get an invite.

xtwang1996

Jan 19, 2023
Okay got it. I had updated something on Jan 13. Maybe that's why I didn't receive the ITA. Cz my score was 490 and it didn't clear the tie-breaking rule because of that update. Thank you so much @xtwang1996 @sdsam. I am gonna hope for the next draw to go below 490 and that way I can get an invite.
Good luck! If somehow I didn't got invited this round, I probably will create a new submission to avoid if there is any potential glitches.

mohd2332

Star Member
May 11, 2018
I am at 489, I will be waiting with you? hopefully they will do a draw next week!

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
Tie-breaking rule: November 24, 2022 21:14:59 UTC

If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.

Its clearly mentioned tie breaker rule follows Date of Submission Not updated

arora.fl

Feb 1, 2023
Hi,
My CRS score is 503, yet my account is not showing I received ITA after today’s (Oct 12, #233) draw where the cut-off was 500. Is there a delay before the the ITA shows on the account? Please advise.
Did you get any updates?

Rashmeet

Oct 4, 2020
Guys I have the same issue,

My CRS Sorer was 490 with the date of submission of my express entry profile is 16th Oct 2022. As per the last FSWP draw on 18th January 2023 the cut off was 490 with tire breaking rule as 24th November. However I updated my profile on 31st Dec 2022. anyways I should have received an ITA as per the tie breaking rule and CRS score. as the rule clearly says date of submission of express entry . I am chasing the IRCC ,shooting my concerning emails but i have got no response till yet even after filling web forms.. I am worried as my work permit is about to expire this month.

any suggestions ??

scoelho

Jan 19, 2023
Guys I have the same issue,

My CRS Sorer was 490 with the date of submission of my express entry profile is 16th Oct 2022. As per the last FSWP draw on 18th January 2023 the cut off was 490 with tire breaking rule as 24th November. However I updated my profile on 31st Dec 2022. anyways I should have received an ITA as per the tie breaking rule and CRS score. as the rule clearly says date of submission of express entry . I am chasing the IRCC ,shooting my concerning emails but i have got no response till yet even after filling web forms.. I am worried as my work permit is about to expire this month.

any suggestions ??
I was in the same boat if you read the earlier threads (CRS 490 and Date of Submission Oct 6, 2022). I had some profile changes post Jan 18 which led to an increase in my score (now 501). So I decided to create another profile instead of updating the existing one since it technically should have qualified on Jan 18 anyway. I was afraid it would not qualify this time too.
So TLDR: I withdrew my profile after bugging the CIC customer service with no definitive answers and created a new one. Still waiting to receive ITA since they had no draws yesterday.