+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did I mess my Pre-Medical up?

N

newtoexpressentry

on a side note who was ur jacka$$ doctor...which doctor looks at dental issues? completely biased doctor seems like

concept

May 5, 2017
on a side note who was ur jacka$$ doctor...which doctor looks at dental issues? completely biased doctor seems like
Lets just say the lone approved doctor in a south-east US state. Now, I am thinking if I should go back to him again or another doctor. The other doctor may be extra suspicious by nature of me going to them after going to the original doctor first.

Real catch 22 on this and whether to apply for ITA now or after medical. Any help is appreciated!

MWIN

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
Lets just say the lone approved doctor in a south-east US state. Now, I am thinking if I should go back to him again or another doctor. The other doctor may be extra suspicious by nature of me going to them after going to the original doctor first.

Real catch 22 on this and whether to apply for ITA now or after medical. Any help is appreciated!
@concept, could you please update your case with med check-up? Thanks!

snappea

May 31, 2020

Can you please update how did your medical went.. I really appreciate that..