+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

details of non accompanying spouse in my PR application,

PatelTirth

Mar 20, 2017
vensak said:
I do not have very good news here.
Here is actually their legal text regarding CQS.

That one is in French only.

Your case is described on page 60, and it actually mean, that they can reopen your application and recheck it again as if your own CQS was never issued.
Plus the old one will become blocked and new one shall be issued.
So adding your accompanying spouse does restart whole process (also, your advantage is that you have right for it).
Now it is up to you to check if you can provide also needed documents from your spouse in order to get compensation points (AOT, age, education, French).
Thanks for information.
I am aware about this and in this case I can't include my wife in PR applicataion due to her CSQ issue.
My question is can I go with second option what i have mentioned in previous comment like "Should I add her as non-accompanying as not sure about csq. If yes , will I get my PR without her CSQ ? how long it can be delayed because of my wife's security and background check. ? In mean time if I get CSQ then I can add her as accompanying and give CSQ to federal. Else after getting my PR I can apply as family class"

What do you suggest ? Will my application will be completed with my CSQ only ? or I have to get my wife's CSQ irrespective of if she is accompanying or not.

Thanks again
Tirth

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PatelTirth said:
Thanks for information.
I am aware about this and in this case I can't include my wife in PR applicataion due to her CSQ issue.
My question is can I go with second option what i have mentioned in previous comment like "Should I add her as non-accompanying as not sure about csq. If yes , will I get my PR without her CSQ ? how long it can be delayed because of my wife's security and background check. ? In mean time if I get CSQ then I can add her as accompanying and give CSQ to federal. Else after getting my PR I can apply as family class"

What do you suggest ? Will my application will be completed with my CSQ only ? or I have to get my wife's CSQ irrespective of if she is accompanying or not.

Thanks again
Tirth
1. her pcc, medical and security can take additional 2 to 6 months (if for some reason they do not require deep BG checks).
2.if she stays as non accompanying, only you get visa, hence only you will need cqs. but you still need inform quebec.
And you need to put it same way on federal and quebec level.
So first, calculate your points again (worst case scenario with her according new rules) and see if you meet treshold and decide accordingly.
for sponsorship later on you have to go to canada, find work there, have that work for required time and file your taxes next year very least. That way you can show you can support her.
after that get ready for another year until application is processed and done.

In order to know more details about sponorship, check CIC website again. (there you will find exact requirements for financial support and requirements on Income on your side.

punegrlbong

Apr 19, 2017
Query regarding non-accompanying spouse

Hi,

Firstly, allow me to congratulate you guys on making this one of the most informative forums on immigration. I am in the initial stages of applying for EE and I am apprehensive about a couple of points mentioned as under:

(a) My spouse will not be accompanying me as he serving in armed forces with few years of service left, so what formalities are required to be completed by him apart from medical & background check i.e. does he have to get his ILETS & ECA done.

(b) Would his passport details be required as he doesn't have a passport as of now.

(c) Would his being in the armed forces have an impact on my application.

(d) How soon can a non-accompanying spouse join up with his partner

I'll be ever so grateful for an early reply. Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
1) No IELTS or ECA required. But your spouse will have to provide PCCs and pass the medical.
2) Yes - required.
3) No - it won't.
4) It depends where your spouse is from. You will have to sponsor your spouse. Processing times vary from country to country - and it could be anywhere from several months to more than a year. Note that you will have to be living in Canada in order to sponsor your spouse and will have to remain in Canada while the application is being processed (until it's approved).

neha986

Dec 26, 2016
India
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
Hi,

Married Score 417
Score as single 430
ITA Received as married Apr 19 2017 draw

Now I am separated, have not filed for Divorce yet.

a) Do I have to submit his documents as well?

b) Do I have to submit his PCC and Medical

c) What should I chose the status to be?

d) Will my file get delayed because of this?

Thanks in advance.

Milh_Ottawa

May 23, 2017
Hi guys, this forum is quite educative.
I am in a bit of a fix myself. So here is my own case.
My wife and I have been in Canada on an open work permit.
She recently applied for the express entry PR and declared me as unaccompanying.
A mail was sent to her to confirm if I would be accompanying or not and she confirmed I wasn't accompanying.
Later during the application, a passport request letter was sent to her and she went ahead to submit her passport.
Like a week later, an email came stating that she had to process my application whether I was accompanying or not and there was request for us to pay my processing fee as well as further application questions that we had to update on her CIC application.
After we submitted, her passport was returned with the PR visa, application closed on CIC but no update with regards to the processing fee paid for me or how to submit my passport.
We have sent a mail, logged a ticket and have been trying to call but no response.
Any ideas what to do next?
Can you tell me what did she wrote in the reason why you will not accompanying here? and did she declared the children "if any" as accompanying here ?

ppshah3

Jul 7, 2015
Hello sir,

I badly need yr advice.

I am in very bad situation.

My file for PR is under process in through Alberta PNP. I submitted my file In Jan 2017and went back home for 2 months. I found a girl and got married.i got my file no in feb2017.in same month I got married.

Now my relationship isn't going well as it supposed to be.its been 3month I haven't updated on my file that I am married.

What should I do?

I am sticked in a limbo.i pushed my self to make selection for marrige to get PR at same time as mine but I am stucked here in unexpected situations.

Plz advice me sir.

Bhawin1317

Jun 5, 2017
Hi as was going thr this thread i also got some hope to put forth my case against this forum. I badly seek advice in my case.

My wife is very reluctant to accompany me for going to canada and she has straight away denied but I really want to move .

Can some body help me out on this how can I get PR if she denies for PCC and medical ? Any route available for me ? As I don't want to conceal my status I will mention married and non accompanying spouse but what about PCC and medical

Jun 30, 2017
Attn: Sir Leon

Hi good morning I'm a newbie in this site and may I could seek for your kind advise on my situation.
We have a approve immigrant visa last march 2016. Unfortunately my wife and I have a big fight last year and she decided to go to canada with our child, without my consent. When I went home I found out that my passport, visa and pr documents is missing and just found out that my wife bring all my documents in Canada. My visa and pr already expired last November 2016. I already reported it to Cic manila but I did not get any response. My wife never contact me since she get in canada. What should I do? Can I ask what the process I need to do on the following.
1. Can I apply for replacement even I'm not the principal applicant?
2. Do I need to do a new application and back to the first step of application?
3. What are the documents I need to present in applying for replacement?

Thank you so much for your favorable response

tweet98

Apr 26, 2015
Attn: Sir Leon

Hi good morning I'm a newbie in this site and may I could seek for your kind advise on my situation.
We have a approve immigrant visa last march 2016. Unfortunately my wife and I have a big fight last year and she decided to go to canada with our child, without my consent. When I went home I found out that my passport, visa and pr documents is missing and just found out that my wife bring all my documents in Canada. My visa and pr already expired last November 2016. I already reported it to Cic manila but I did not get any response. My wife never contact me since she get in canada. What should I do? Can I ask what the process I need to do on the following.
1. Can I apply for replacement even I'm not the principal applicant?
2. Do I need to do a new application and back to the first step of application?
3. What are the documents I need to present in applying for replacement?

Thank you so much for your favorable response
Hi Kabayan!

This is just my personal opinion ha, may be right, may be wrong.

#1. I think you can not ask for replacement since your visa & copr are already expired. Maybe there is a chance before if you tell the vfs office that you lost your copr and your passport before it expired and tell them that the principal is already in canada. Maybe on that case you have a little chance to have ur visa back.

#2. I think you can apply again as nominee or express entry on your own, as principal, but maybe a little complicated. As what I heard on the seminar, you must go to canada before it expires because it will not be easy to get again another visa and you will be less prioritize.

#3. For your clarification, just go to vfs office, inquire and seek advice from someone.

Best of luck kabayan!

Samnish

Jun 21, 2017
Hi all

For proof of funds:

1. I am showing entire required funds in my account. My wife, on the other hand has a loan. So will this affect my application?

Can anyone share me the details here?

Thanks

deeptijkm

Aug 4, 2017
HELLO SIR,

I APPLY FOR EE AND GET A ONTARIO NOMINATION ,MY SPOUSE IS NOT ACCOMPAYING WITH ME IN THE APPLICATION FROM STARTING AND DNT EVEN WANT TO COME IN FUTURE,WE BOTH SEPERATED,NOT LIVING TOGETHER BUT STILL NOT FILLED FOR DIVORCE.....

NOW MY QUERY IS IF I DO NOT ACCOMPAYING SPOUSE THEN SOME ONE TOLD ME U HAVE TO MAKE A AFFEDAVIT LETTER MENTIONING THAT WHY U R SPOUSE NOT JOINING U WHAT WAS THE REASON BEHIND THAT......IS THIS TRUE OR ANY SIGNATURE I NEED FROM HIM HE IS NOT GOING TO HELP ME IN ANY WAYS......

PLZ HELP ME IF THAT KIND OF LETTER IS REQUIRED WHAT EXACTLY I NEED TO MENTION PLZ SEND ME ANY SAMPLE ON deepti.jkmrecruiters@gmail.com or any link.....THANKS IN ADVANCE...

Huzky

Jul 15, 2017
Hi, i recieved my nominee but my dependent is N/A, i want to ask if i can include my wife and my children to my Permanent Resident Application as my Dependent (Accompanying) even my nominee dependent is N/A. Thank you for your advice.

Bhawin1317

Jun 5, 2017
Hi I badly require some light on my case. Can anybody help me out on my case I am totally in bleak.

I am married since 2006 and blessed with 2 kids. Ever since we are married not going well between us as she started threatening my parents a lot and I m also fad up with her. I have a well established business in India but now me planning to shift to Canada.

But now she is threatening me that eventhough I have initiated divorce process she will not give divorce neither she will let me go to Canada by non accompanying me for any medical or other mandatory process.

Is there any kind of option or ray of hope left to me whereby I could get PR of Canada without being dependant on her for any kind of support in terms of medical clearance or other local clearance.

Please if anyone can help me out in this aspect or connect to some one who could guide me

Regards
Bhawin