+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

depressed

ankitnimesh

Star Member
May 20, 2018
I applied in april and my application was refused in May , since then I am in stress, depression, poor diet etc. I applied again in July and waiting for result and in lot of tension. What I've realized is this stress won't help in getting visa but will destroy me only mentally and physically. Try to recover , it will take time but you have to, for your family.

Ajaysingh.ilu

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
I applied in april and my application was refused in May , since then I am in stress, depression, poor diet etc. I applied again in July and waiting for result and in lot of tension. What I've realized is this stress won't help in getting visa but will destroy me only mentally and physically. Try to recover , it will take time but you have to, for your family.
That's the spirit of life. Great man

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
yr meri ta depression di dwai chl rhi aa ... soch soch k i can understand yr kina stressed hunda
In country like India, if you can't integrate well in social fabric then I am afraid to say that you will be going have hard time in Canada.

With six months of winter+snow around the year, study pressure, study tasks & assignments, exams, different culture, different food, language barrier, racism, peer-pressure, not getting enough sleep and etc etc ... you should be ready to face all this in one go.

Everyone else in your friend circle will be busy with their own tasks and work. Don't expect too much of a rosy life and friend support system to be available all the time or whenever you need.

Straighten up your mind and be ready. Evaluate before you leave your homeland for greener pastures. Are you up for the game or not !

Reactions: Deepanshu96

simme

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
which embassy?

nitish9113

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
better migrate to australia
canada embassy is not int. to grant visa to students n time and leading to money waiste