+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent Child Sponsorship -2023

Sambee1

Aug 10, 2023
No, I've been checking it every day and it still says COPR Not Available
Oh boy what a stressful situation. Am in similar timeline as you. My Medicals completed and waiting for ppr. It appears we might have to forget about a beautiful Christmas present and think of 2024

yashgaj

Dec 20, 2023
Oh boy what a stressful situation. Am in similar timeline as you. My Medicals completed and waiting for ppr. It appears we might have to forget about a beautiful Christmas present and think of 2024
Yeah. I'm concerned because new covid variant is spreading in India where we currently are. My son has a visitor visa to canada, so if they drag issuing a PPR past mid Jan, I might fly before getting a PPR and inform that the new address is in Canada.

Sambee1

Aug 10, 2023
Yeah. I'm concerned because new covid variant is spreading in India where we currently are. My son has a visitor visa to canada, so if they drag issuing a PPR past mid Jan, I might fly before getting a PPR and inform that the new address is in Canada.
Why not ?
he’s already passed medicals so nothing to worry about. I think I should have done that to get visitors visa for my dependent already and now am at the finishing line so I don’t want to process the visiting visa again

AK5021

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
A question for those already received AOR. Does it usually come to the sponsor's email or the applicant email. Or both? Thanks.

bunnylover23

Jan 11, 2024
dependent child, submitted" july 2023
biometric requested: october 19th 2023
completed: november: 2nd 2023
medical requested: 27th october 2023
completed: 1st-2nd novembr, recived results 11th november
i dont hink any response ever since since i have an representative

Reactions: AK5021

bunnylover23

Jan 11, 2024
same here but i guess its better to slowly ease into winter

sidpadki

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
I am a pr card holder currently in India. I have received a full time job offer from a canadian employer and I will be landing in Canada in Feb end.

I need to get my 9 month old baby (born in India) to canada along with her mother (she is pr holder too) later this year.

Should I be applying for her TRV and then PR sponsorship? What is best way so that I can get them both as soon as possible

Is this true TRV of dependent child could be be rejected since parents are permanent residents?