+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent Child Sponsorship - 2021

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
my prior question - I applied for TRV but chose inside Canada option.

but answering to your question - yes I did, online. weblink is -https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
If the applicant is not in Canada physically then you can’t apply for inside Canada option, and it will likely be returned.

KhayalM

Nov 17, 2021
If the applicant is not in Canada physically then you can’t apply for inside Canada option, and it will likely be returned.
unfortunately, that is also my fear. do you think I can request to change it to outside canada via webform?

august_leo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2021
Ottawa
I applied online for inland child on Oct 1st. No AOR yet.. I would like to know the progress from those using this new online portal please.. it seems very slow compared to paper based applications!
Same with me. I applied online for inland child on Oct 4th. No AOR yet. I thought only paper applications were acceptable for dependent child sponsorship. Isn't the new portal only for TRV applications (and maybe for extensions)?

SirK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Dependent Child - Outland AVO

App Received: 04 Feb 2021
AOR : 21 April 2021
Sponsorship Approval: 10 Dec 2021

Reactions: KhayalM

Nohaesmat

Oct 13, 2021
Hello everyone,
I need an advice , it’s a bit complicated.
I sponsored my spouse inland , no AOR yet.
I have 2 boys from ex-marriage whom are currently living with their dad on their home currently , they were accepted on the express entry 3 years back but I declared the divorce to the IRCC before getting the COPR as their dad refused to get the visa , so finally I got the PR alone without my kids or ex- husband .
The question now , their dad finally approved them to travel to Canada hence I will do Outland sponsorship for them, does being sponsor for my current husband prevents me from sponsoring my kids ?
Will it affect either of the 2 files ?
Is their a minimum amount of money that I should hold on the banks ?
Does adding their UCI with LOE can speed up the process of their sponsorship as they were almost done with all steps ?
And on the PA forms who should be signing me or me and their dad ?
Advice is so much appreciated

Brunafreckles

Dec 15, 2021
Anyone applied for sponsorship Online and received AOR?
I applied for sponsorship of adopted children on Nov 17th and got and AOR on Nov 25th. But I’m having issues with the second application that I did at the same time and has do raise webforms

Brunafreckles

Dec 15, 2021
Hi guys, I’m kinda freaking out here. Sorry for the huge message.
Here is my case:
On Nov 17th I’ve applied for the sponsorship of 2 adopted children.
I did online, filled all the forms and made sure that it was all right. Around 10pm I submitted both application via Pr portal.
Around 4am of Nov 18th I received an email for both applications from Centralized intake office saying: “that in both applications the forms 1344 and 0008 were not signed and in one of the applications the form was blank”.
I was perplexed, bc I went to both forms on my computer, checked again, and both forms were filled, and with the QR code.
With both emails there was a application number, but I didn’t know for which kid the numbers were related, unfortunately I didn’t save anything when I submitted it was saying that an email would be sent with the information.
I did the forms again and raised a web form to send it( as requested on the email). I added the information requested, explained, but of course that the forms didn’t match.
I received on the following day(19th) another email from IRCC saying that info didn’t match, pls send another form.
I decided to call them to try to figure out what was wrong, I was informed the application number for each kid and I was asked to send a new web form with the correct information. This was sent on the 19th.
On the 25th I received the AOR for one of my applications and was expecting to receive something for the second one, but never heard back.
Note: the adoption finalized on the 25th as well.

I waited a few days and called IRCC to check if they received the forms 1344/0008 and a lady confirmed that they indeed received and an officer would revise soon.

On Dec 6th as I didn’t hear back from them I sent a web form with the Adoption order.

Yesterday(Dec 14th) I sent another webform with the new birth certificate for the second kid.
Today I received another email from one of the agents requesting the same information provided on the webform sent yesterday and I got confused, on the email it said:

“We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the ircc webform and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.

So I decided to call IRCC to check what information they need, bc I gave all the information requested above on the webform.

The first guy that got my call said that actually I was using a wrong application number and that I should use and X in front of the application number that I gave to him, as it is an prospective application. Also the web forms should be only sent in case I had received and AOR, this way he could not find any information under the profile provided to him. So I explained that I sent the web form as requested by the IRCC, even though he continues to say that it doesn’t work like this and he couldn’t see anything inside of the profile.

I thought it was a bit strange, as I called before and one of the ladies even confirmed that they did received the forms 1344/0008 that it was sent on Nov 19th.

But Here I go and I tried to call again, got another person and this time he said the same about the X, but he was able to check the application. The funny part is, he told me that he couldn’t find any form or documents except for the adoption order. He couldn’t see the forms 1344/0008 sent on the 19th or the birth certificate that it was sent yesterday.
He advised me to send a new webform, one including the letter X and other whiteout the X.

I have until the 18th to send this information again to get to centralized office, do you guys think that I should give up on the webform and should ship via mail or should I try and send again via webform the way the he said???

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
I have until the 18th to send this information again to get to centralized office, do you guys think that I should give up on the webform and should ship via mail or should I try and send again via webform the way the he said???
Your situation is confusing, and I can see why. If I was in your shoes, I would gather all the documents they requested where you have heard contradicting information about (basically everything IRCC requested so far that you talked about) and I would put them together in one PDF, with a cover letter explaining the misunderstanding that you just pointed out. Then I would send it just like how the agents recommended, with an X in the application number.