+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent Child Sponsorship - 2021

KhayalM

Nov 17, 2021
Sponsorship application

Hi,

I am applying for dependent child sponsorship (outside canada option). I am not working right now, but pursuing studies and sufficient financial resources. do you think being unemployed at the moment of application submission would jeopardize the application ? And if I submit the application now and then find a job in 2 months, shall I be able to update my status and would that help the application?

thanks.

Anis370

Jan 7, 2021
I applied online for inland child on Oct 1st. No AOR yet.. I would like to know the progress from those using this new online portal please.. it seems very slow compared to paper based applications!

KhayalM

Nov 17, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I need some help and Advice on my child sponsorship.
I applied for my new Born Dependent child in April 2021 and received AOR on April 23 2021
After the AOR I dint hear anything from them, I am seeing in this thread a lot of people who applied after me are getting their file Moved.
I have wrote emails to IRCC and they said I don't have to do anything and my application looks good.
My wife is taking care of child in India now. she has to return back to work in February 2022.
Please suggest me what I need to do now to get his file moved up and bring him here before February 2022

Thanks A Lot
hi there. I wonder by what mean you contacted IRCC. Could you please share? I cannot find any email address to get in touch with them. Thanks

wisetrack

Jun 18, 2018
is there tracking sheet for applications , any recent experience for inland child sponsor ?
Not aware of any tracking sheet for child sponsorship applications.
My inland application was received on Aug 19 2021 and I received AOR on Sep 9th 2021. No updates since. Not sure if the Afghan situation is delaying the processing of applications now.

Reactions: wskamel

KhayalM

Nov 17, 2021
Hi all
I am in Canada, I applied for TRV for my daughter. I included invitation letter in the application. After submission, I changed my address. Do I need to update the application (submit letter about address change)? If I do, does it extend the review process ?

KhayalM

Nov 17, 2021
So recently IRCC introduced a new online portal for visitor visa application and what they are saying that we will get the visa in 30 business days
Ppl from India are getting visa in less than 60 days.
So try your luck
Even I have also applied trv for my newborn 2 weeks ago
Fingers crossed.
hi, for new online portal, I applied as "inside Canada". today talked to IRCC and they said you cannot apply as "inside Canada" if the child is not in Canada yet. how did people in India you mentioned apply? inside or outside? Thank You

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
hi, for new online portal, I applied as "inside Canada". today talked to IRCC and they said you cannot apply as "inside Canada" if the child is not in Canada yet. how did people in India you mentioned apply? inside or outside? Thank You
The quote your are responding to is talking about visitor visa application , so it’s almost always from outside.

Reactions: KhayalM

KhayalM

Nov 17, 2021
So you applied to sponsor your child online? What website did you use to apply? Send it here.
my prior question - I applied for TRV but chose inside Canada option.

but answering to your question - yes I did, online. weblink is -https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login