FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
Hello everyone. My wife, my son and I got our PRs in 2019. After a soft landing and getting our PR cards we went back to India. My daughter was born in India in 2020. We applied for her TRV which was approved only in 2021. Her medicals were also done at that point. And then there was a flight ban due to covid.
We came to Canada on 9th October 2021. I applied for her PR sponsorship on 21 March 2022 as well as an application for Extension of her stay although visa is valid till 2025. None of the applications have moved till now.
We need to travel to India for a short duration once in July and again in November for a family wedding.
Since she overstayed 6 months here, is her TRV still valid? The estimated processing times for TRV extension are 200 days and for PR sponsorships are 20 months. Is it advisable for her to travel outside Canada? Are there any exemptions for infants traveling with PR family members?

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
we also received pre arrival letter on 8th of April 2022.
Here is the time line
Application submitted October 6th 2021
AOR - January 2021
Sponsorship eligibility completed- January 2021
Medical request - January 30th
Medical completed- February 10th
Eligibility started- February 23rd
Eligibility completed- April 8th
Pre arrival service invitation- April 8th

CoPR number updated on portal
Waiting for the email
Update

received passport request on April 14th
Passport collected by Bluedart on April 18th
Tracking updated
On the way to newdelhi
Expected delivery on April 21st

Reactions: laport2018

jerinsultana

Apr 18, 2022
My daughter's application : Sponsorship application for depandant child outside canada
Paper application received by CIC : 25thOCT 2021
AOR: 21st JAN 2022
Sponsor Approval: 15th FEB 2022
Medical Passed :5th MAR 2022
Current Status: review of eligilbility

what is TRV ? , in your case.
How long will it take to get passport request, ?
Hi,
when do you get UCI number for your daughter? Where did you send the paper application? to Ottawa?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015

Arsalanza

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
Hello Arsalan,

we were living in Saudi Arabia. I, my wife and daughter had PR. I applied for my newborn son Visit visa from Saudi Arabia in May 2021 but there was no response on it. Then I moved to Canada and applied for his Visit visa again in Sept 2021. got his visa after one month.

I applied online both times.

hope this helps
it really does thank you so much ! after the visit visa , did you sponser him , how many months did you get a reply

Arsalanza

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
1) you can't start sponsor application until you are in Canada , so it would be when you come back to Canada
2) you sponsor him/her for PR , once baby is PR , baby can stay in Canada , you sign for financial sponsoring for 10 years ( double check this one , but doesn't really matter , you have to provide for your child anyway )
3)once PR yes , the tricky part is you have to apply for TRV for baby , which may or mayn't get approved ,so you risk separation from family until PR for baby is completed if you can't TRV
4) 5) baby will get citizenship with you , doesn't matter if baby gets PR late .

try to get your wife to give birth in Canada, so you avoid all this if you can
yes brother get baby born in canada , i wish i did somehow ,

jparasu

Oct 2, 2016
I have applied for my Son's sponsorship a month ago thru online portal and haven't received AOR yet and I am currently changing my job, how do i update my new job details to IRCC?

jerinsultana

Apr 18, 2022
I have applied for my Son's sponsorship a month ago thru online portal and haven't received AOR yet and I am currently changing my job, how do i update my new job details to IRCC?
Do you have lawyer or by yourself? I have lawyer. But I am trying to expedite the process, may be local MP could help me. I applied for my child a month ago.

jparasu

Oct 2, 2016
Do you have lawyer or by yourself? I have lawyer. But I am trying to expedite the process, may be local MP could help me. I applied for my child a month ago.
I am applied by myself. Expediting the process would definitely help, but my actual question is how do I reach IRCC to update them about by new job?

jerinsultana

Apr 18, 2022
I am applied by myself. Expediting the process would definitely help, but my actual question is how do I reach IRCC to update them about by new job?
well, after receive AOR, you would have application and UCI number too. So web form would be available for your application to update anything.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
1 month is well within normal processing time. May be wait till it's past the normal to involve your MP.