+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent Child Sponsorship - 2021

sidpadki

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
I am a pr card holder currently in India. I have received a full time job offer from a canadian employer and I will be landing in Canada in Feb end.

I need to get my 9 month old baby (born in India) to canada along with her mother (she is pr holder too) later this year.

Should I be applying for her TRV and then PR sponsorship? What is best way so that I can get them both as soon as possible

Is this true TRV of dependent child could be be rejected since parents are permanent residents?

sidpadki

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Hi - I am sponsoring my son for PR. He is already in Canada on visitor visa. I have 3 questions:

1. As an Sponsor, I am required to digitally sign the application on his behalf as he is just 1 yr old. While signing the application, do I need to write my Name or his name?

2. I wanted to confirm the response on my previous question, which was answered by @armoured (Thanks so much for your help) - should I mention his current country of stay as Canada. He is on visitor visa. Is it right to show Canada as his current country of residence? He came to Canada 3 months ago.

3. As per the law, he can be in Canada for a maximum of 6 months during any visits to Canada on visitor visa. He is just 13 months. Will it be applicable on him as well?? I mean how a 13 months old can leave the country ?
Hey, Could you guide me on the TRV process for your dependent child? Can we connect 1 to 1?

bunnylover23

Jan 11, 2024
dependent child, submitted" july 2023
biometric requested: october 19th 2023
completed: november: 2nd 2023
medical requested: 27th october 2023
completed: 1st-2nd novembr, recived results 11th november
i dont hink any response ever since since i have an representative

Sheikh ahsan

Jul 12, 2022
I have a question here really need help I have 3 dependent kids under 18 I am permanent residence I have to apply for them but I don't understand I have to make 3 applications for 3 kids I have to make 3 imm 0008 form and I have to make 3 1344 form for undertaking I am very confused plz help me in this

pradeepadm2017

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2020
I have a question here really need help I have 3 dependent kids under 18 I am permanent residence I have to apply for them but I don't understand I have to make 3 applications for 3 kids I have to make 3 imm 0008 form and I have to make 3 1344 form for undertaking I am very confused plz help me in this
I created seperate application for each child.

Sheikh ahsan

Jul 12, 2022
Is there any whats up group for sponsor dependent plz share me for understand how I can make the sponsorship for my dependent thanks

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
In imm 1344 your wife was a co signer you click on yes a d no
You don't need a cosigner for sponsoring your dependents. Unlike PGP (Parents and Grandparents sponsorship), there is no fix amount of income required to sponsor them. You just need to demonstrate that you can support your family. (income, savings, living arrangement...etc)

Sheikh ahsan

Jul 12, 2022
You don't need a cosigner for sponsoring your dependents. Unlike PGP (Parents and Grandparents sponsorship), there is no fix amount of income required to sponsor them. You just need to demonstrate that you can support your family. (income, savings, living arrangement...etc)
One question more plz help in imm 1344 number 6 question is the principle applicant is your ??? I am sponsoring my dependent daughter plz help me in the question