Jimmy 2k

Jan 5, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2020
Just for everyone else who has applied for sponsorship for their children, here are my details -

Submitted sponsorship application : 14-Dec-2018
Received AOR : 09-Feb-2019
Medical Requested : 19-Feb-2019 , Submitted : 20-Feb-2019
Eligibility Decision Made : 26-Feb-2019
Application Transferred to Missisauga office for further processing : 27-Feb-2019

Waiting for further updates.

Can someone else share their timeline.

Thanks
Amit
Hello Amit,

Did you received any response on your application,i am in a similar situation.
Here is the inland PR timeline for my child.

Submitted sponsorship application : 25-Dec-2018
Received AOR : 28-Jan-2019
Medical Requested : 29-Mar-2019 , Submitted : 29-Mar-2019
Eligibility Decision Made/SA : 30-Mar-2019
Application Transferred to Missisauga office for further processing : 4-Apr--2019

Regards,
Jimmy

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
We are a family of 5 members arrived in Canada, 4 have PR and one daughter has TRP. Want to know how to complete sponsorship evaluation form

shikamara

Jun 12, 2019
we are family of 4 my husband is in canada 18 months ago me , my husband and my son have pr but my baby girl don't cause i delivered her outside canada . my husband send her application of sponsorship in march . they send acknowledge of receive in April and till now they don't give us any response

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
we are family of 4 my husband is in canada 18 months ago me , my husband and my son have pr but my baby girl don't cause i delivered her outside canada . my husband send her application of sponsorship in march . they send acknowledge of receive in April and till now they don't give us any response
You are well within normal timelines and just need to wait.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It will likely take 6-10 months.

ravisantosh

Oct 22, 2017
Hi all,

I have a slightly different query from the above posts. I am my wife are PRs and we are planning to move to Canada along with our 14 month old daughter who has a TRV granted. We will be sponsoring her PR once we are in Canada. We also will be admitting her in a childcare and have heard about Canada Child Benefit (CCB) and Childcare Subsidy, and are thinking of availing them if possible to help cover some costs. I read somewhere that the sponsor or the applicant must not be availing social benefits if applying for PR.
My question is that does it deter the chances of getting her a PR ? Are CCB and Childcare subsidy really considered social benefits which should not be availed before PR ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all,

I have a slightly different query from the above posts. I am my wife are PRs and we are planning to move to Canada along with our 14 month old daughter who has a TRV granted. We will be sponsoring her PR once we are in Canada. We also will be admitting her in a childcare and have heard about Canada Child Benefit (CCB) and Childcare Subsidy, and are thinking of availing them if possible to help cover some costs. I read somewhere that the sponsor or the applicant must not be availing social benefits if applying for PR.
My question is that does it deter the chances of getting her a PR ? Are CCB and Childcare subsidy really considered social benefits which should not be availed before PR ?
No child subsidies will not be considered welfare payments. Benefits vary between provinces. Not sure whether your child will qualify for the provincial benefit if they are not a PR. Depending on where you want to live finding childcare can be extremely difficult. Would put your child on waiting lists as soon as possible. You will need proof of your international income for approximately the past 2 years for CCB.

ravisantosh

Oct 22, 2017
No child subsidies will not be considered welfare payments. Benefits vary between provinces. Not sure whether your child will qualify for the provincial benefit if they are not a PR. Depending on where you want to live finding childcare can be extremely difficult. Would put your child on waiting lists as soon as possible. You will need proof of your international income for approximately the past 2 years for CCB.
Thanks man. This clarifies a lot.