+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent child in philippines

haleconz

Nov 3, 2010
Anyone...I am being sponsored by my husband(I'm in Canada) application still in process, I had medical done too. Weeks after my medical email has been received by husband that my dependent child has to undergo medical examination & submit documents to MNLAIMMIGRATION before the issuance of my PR and we did what has to be done and told. ( take note that my dependent child is not included in the sponsorship of my husband)

My question is...when can my husband sponsor my dependent child, do we have to apply again for sponsorship for my daughter? Does she has to undergo a medical examination again( which quiet expensive :()....do we have to start from the very beginning to sponsor my dependent?

I will appreciate any feedback....thanks.

charmainefrances

Oct 24, 2011
St. Albert, Alberta
Visa Office......
CPC/VEGREVILLE TRANSFERRED TO CIC-EDMONTON
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
23-10-2013 received by cic 31-10-2013
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
June 24,2014 To God be the glory! PR CARD received: August 22, 2014 (exactly 60 days after landing)! Son's PR card arrived August 27, 2014 (exactly 65 days after landing)
haleconz said:
Anyone...I am being sponsored by my husband(I'm in Canada) application still in process, I had medical done too. Weeks after my medical email has been received by husband that my dependent child has to undergo medical examination & submit documents to MNLAIMMIGRATION before the issuance of my PR and we did what has to be done and told. ( take note that my dependent child is not included in the sponsorship of my husband)

My question is...when can my husband sponsor my dependent child, do we have to apply again for sponsorship for my daughter? Does she has to undergo a medical examination again( which quiet expensive :()....do we have to start from the very beginning to sponsor my dependent?

Since your child is non-accompanied dependent on you application, you can sponsor her on a later time.

YES to all your questions. She has to undergo medical examination again since the medical examination is only valid for a year.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
haleconz said:

If you land as a PR and your child is accompanying you will be the one to sponsor her at a later date. Your husband can not sponsor her later after your application is completed. Yes, she will need to undergo another medical exam if the first is expired before your apply to sponsor her.