+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent Child Fee payment

Cand_Knr

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Hi All,

Recently I added my new born baby name to my application (In progress) and sent fee payment form along with documents. My wife, new born baby and my self got medicals in July 24th and submitted on Aug 10. CIC did not deduct new born baby application fee 150 CAD. I am bit worrying why did not deduct or is there any process changed to pay dependent fee??

Please advice waht can I do in this case???

Regards,
Candy

astasi

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2010
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2014
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2014
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-07-2015
Cand_Knr said:
Hi All,

Recently I added my new born baby name to my application (In progress) and sent fee payment form along with documents. My wife, new born baby and my self got medicals in July 24th and submitted on Aug 10. CIC did not deduct new born baby application fee 150 CAD. I am bit worrying why did not deduct or is there any process changed to pay dependent fee??

Regards,
Candy
Was the baby born in Canada?

maniac2403

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Doc's Request.
29-05-2014
AOR Received.
27-12-2013
IELTS Request
Provided with application
File Transfer...
04-06-2014 (ECAS In Process)
Med's Request
10-06-2014
Med's Done....
11-06-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2014 (Visa stamp) 9-07-2014 (Passport Received)
LANDED..........
10-07-2014
Cand_Knr said:
Hi All,

Regards,
Candy
Process is still the same (credit card or demand drafts etc.). It will be charged soon enough, unless your child was born in Canada and is a Citizen by birth.

Cand_Knr

Star Member
May 8, 2014
My Baby is born in India. I submitted payment form during additional document sending. Still waiting when will they deduct

E.B.

Star Member
Sep 15, 2010
Cand_Knr said:
My Baby is born in India. I submitted payment form during additional document sending. Still waiting when will they deduct
Hi,
Could you tell me, please, what kind of documents you han to submit to CIC when added a newborn baby to your application? Please.. What forms..? Birth certificate, passport..? What about photos (I cant imagine how to take photos of a newborn..?!).
I will be a dad in a week, so I really need your help with these questions... :)

Thank you so much in advance!!!

Cand_Knr

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Yes, We need to submit Passport, Birth certificate, and Photos(6). We can take photos, please consult good photo studio.

gmars_muthu

Jul 29, 2011
Hi,
I too have submitted the Processing Fee of $150 (Demand Draft) for my new born baby (born in India) along with other documents like Passport copy, Birth Certificate and IMM0008 sent to CIC on 12th Sep, 2014. But till date I haven't received any confirmation of receipt and processing of Payment. Could you please advise me if I can do anything to get any confirmation on the acceptance of payment from CIC and to ensure the addition of my child into my PR application?

Thanks.

surya1984in

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2014
Med's Request
02-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
19-Feb-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-15
LANDED..........
27-Jun-15
Guys, I will be in the same boat by next month end. Can you confirm if you have sent scanned copies of the additional documents (application, BC, PP, Photos and Fee payment) or have you sent it through courier/post?

surya1984in

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2014
Med's Request
02-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
19-Feb-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-15
LANDED..........
27-Jun-15
You can check with the bank from where you have obtained the Demand Draft to see if it is encashed or not. By the way, may we know your current status? What is done and what are you yet to get?

gmars_muthu said:
Hi,
I too have submitted the Processing Fee of $150 (Demand Draft) for my new born baby (born in India) along with other documents like Passport copy, Birth Certificate and IMM0008 sent to CIC on 12th Sep, 2014. But till date I haven't received any confirmation of receipt and processing of Payment. Could you please advise me if I can do anything to get any confirmation on the acceptance of payment from CIC and to ensure the addition of my child into my PR application?

Thanks.

Cand_Knr

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Guys, Just now I got mail from CIC to pay child fee.

AOR : Feb04
Medical: Jul 22
Medicals done: Aug 04
Child Fee request: Nov 06 (After sending mail to CIC on query (Oct 13)

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CPC-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca.

Can you let me know is this correct address: CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca.

Thanks,
Candy

surya1984in

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2014
Med's Request
02-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
19-Feb-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-15
LANDED..........
27-Jun-15
Did you pay the fee online? Can you please tell what options to select while paying fee online for new borns?

Cand_Knr said:
Guys, Just now I got mail from CIC to pay child fee.

AOR : Feb04
Medical: Jul 22
Medicals done: Aug 04
Child Fee request: Nov 06 (After sending mail to CIC on query (Oct 13)

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CPC-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca.

Can you let me know is this correct address: CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca.

Thanks,
Candy

Cand_Knr

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Yes online,

Fee Payment:

An additional fee payment is required before we can complete your application process. Please follow these instructions to make the appropriate payment:

· Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Family Class (spouse or common-law partner, parents, grandparents, adopted children and other member of family)”

· Enter the number of fee payments (1) in the box beside the fee of $150 (A family member of the principal applicant who is less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner)

· Click “Submit”

· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

surya1984in

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2014
Med's Request
02-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
19-Feb-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-15
LANDED..........
27-Jun-15
Wow thats a good news for me :). Just to confirm the fee you were asked to pay is the PR processing fee for the new borns which you were able to pay online.

One more question is what made you wait to paying the processing fee for your kid till CIC asked for it explicitly?

I have sent an email to CIC to inform about pregnancy of my wife after we received MR. They responded with the next steps we need to follow post delivery. They also mentioned that applicable processing fee for the new borns should be paid while sending the updated/additional documents. As per the email all the documents including fee receipt (I suppose as they didn't mention any different for sending fee receipt) need to be sent to CPC-O email address.

Here is the extract of the email I received:

Controlled documents required for continued processing: · A completed and signed IMM0008 Application for Permanent Residence in Canada;· A copy of your child's valid passport · A copy of your child's birth certificate

In order to add your child(ren) to your application for Permanent Residence, the following documents must be provided (in addition to the control documents indicated above): · Processing fees for your child(ren) if he/she will be accompanying yourself to Canada· Four (4) recent passport-size photos (photos must conform to the specifications outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM3999 and Appendix B Photo Specifications) Please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address: "CPC-O email address"

One more weird question: how do we send 4 passport size photos via email? Is one attachment good enough?

Cand_Knr said:
Yes online,

Fee Payment:

An additional fee payment is required before we can complete your application process. Please follow these instructions to make the appropriate payment:

· Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Family Class (spouse or common-law partner, parents, grandparents, adopted children and other member of family)”

· Enter the number of fee payments (1) in the box beside the fee of $150 (A family member of the principal applicant who is less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner)

· Click “Submit”

· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Cand_Knr

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Yes, i scanned and sent as well as mailed.

initially sent fee form along with child forms but they did not deduct. now asked me to pay by online.

surya1984in

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2014
Med's Request
02-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
19-Feb-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-15
LANDED..........
27-Jun-15
Ok. Thanks for the information :)

Cand_Knr said:
Yes, i scanned and sent as well as mailed.

initially sent fee form along with child forms but they did not deduct. now asked me to pay by online.