+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dentist-3113

dr abhishek

Jan 6, 2012
RAJE said:
well two of my friends had taken these courses and they are advising me the same.. but i will search evrything and let you know whatever information i will get... :)
Ya please..That will be so nice of you..But after your recommendation about these courses,i made a quick search about them and i found these courses as bit expensive with around $10000 fees+other expenses as well...dont you think so or do you know where these courses are going to be a little bit cheaper as higher fees means showing higher proof of funds and in my case my wife gonna be accompany me,so i have to show funds for her as well...

Do notify me about further developments in this context..

With Regards.
Thanks.

RAJE

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO-sydney
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
23 sept 2016
LANDED..........
22-10-2016
see the courses and colleges which are under SPP program.... those fees are for those which are not under SPP... still i will confirm and let u know by this weekend....

doc manu

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
new delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st sept 2010
IELTS Request
original send with application
File Transfer...
20th april 2011
Med's Request
10th june 2011
RAJE said:
hello everyone,
i am also new in dis forum... I am a dentist from india.... I have completed my b.d.s in sept 2011 and since then I am working in a clinic... I will complete my 1 year of experience in aug 2012... I wanted to apply in sept 2012 but since recently they have stopped applications for this year then i have to apply in jan 2013.... My question is that is it worth waiting till jan 2013 or i should go through student visa?
I think you must get your p.r bfore you think of working as a dentist in Canada. Lot of ppl are being sent back after their student visa expires ..n so far as dentistry is concerned you may appear for equivalence exams but u cant register as a dentist unless u are a canadian citizen or p.r and u can also not get into any of the canadian dental schools for degree completion programs as well for the same reason. Gud Luck!

just123

Apr 9, 2012
doc manu said:
RAJE said:
hello everyone,
i am also new in dis forum... I am a dentist from india.... I have completed my b.d.s in sept 2011 and since then I am working in a clinic... I will complete my 1 year of experience in aug 2012... I wanted to apply in sept 2012 but since recently they have stopped applications for this year then i have to apply in jan 2013.... My question is that is it worth waiting till jan 2013 or i should go through student visa?
I think you must get your p.r bfore you think of working as a dentist in Canada. Lot of ppl are being sent back after their student visa expires ..n so far as dentistry is concerned you may appear for equivalence exams but u cant register as a dentist unless u are a canadian citizen or p.r and u can also not get into any of the canadian dental schools for degree completion programs as well for the same reason. Gud Luck!
Hello,
4 months r not much time to wait.this is best option.

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Some links to the PR Application Inventory details at CIC

1. Permanent Resident Applications Processed Abroad and Processing Times - English Version

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=427337D0-7C36-4FED-8428-C6A63F8C19B3

2. Overseas Permanent Resident Inventory - English Version

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=B6F7C54E-EF4B-4EC1-8DDE-7315E97D18EB

dr abhishek

Jan 6, 2012
RAJE said:
see the courses and colleges which are under SPP program.... those fees are for those which are not under SPP... still i will confirm and let u know by this weekend....
Hi,
Did you find out any course or else you are going to wait till Jan'13 ?

isidra

May 18, 2011
Cebu City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 3113 Dependent
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9, 2011
Med's Request
January 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 30, 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
September 2012
Hey guys, we just got our PPR just today.
after the long wait, finally.

keep it coming

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
isidra said:

keep it coming
congratz!!

funty

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
isidra said:

keep it coming

congrats

funty

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
Hello Dentists in the house,

Some of us who couldn't get our applications in have decided to study for the NDEB.

Is there anyone who is doing this?

I hear the released questions are the best study materials for the NDEB, which I got from the NDEB website.

Are there any dentists wishing to study with me? I can put 5 questions up each day for general discussions.

Anyone with me?

just123

Apr 9, 2012
funty said:
Hello Dentists in the house,

Some of us who couldn't get our applications in have decided to study for the NDEB.

Is there anyone who is doing this?

I hear the released questions are the best study materials for the NDEB, which I got from the NDEB website.

Are there any dentists wishing to study with me? I can put 5 questions up each day for general discussions.

Anyone with me?
hello
i m applying for NDEB.i m from India.
tell me abt yourself?.we can help each other in this matter.

dr abhishek

Jan 6, 2012
just123 said:
just123 said:
[/qu

Hello dentists
whoever applied for NDEB let join.and there are new about new FSW rules are going to announce till the end of AUG.something good
Are you sure that there will be some good news regarding FSW at the end of august as i was thinking that we might hear something from them in or after jan only...