08-12-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM - (23-03-2012) got PP back on 26-03-2012
LANDED..........
landed in November 2012
boski said:
application filed on july 18th 2011, NDVO .... meds n pp submittd on feb 27th 2012. no line about meds recevd in ecas. rprf encashd on dec21 as v send in advance.n waiting since 3 monthes .... my agent doesnt want to put enquiry ..
Follow as your agent suggests but ask him why it's taking so long to get medical line? Generally I have seen it comes within a month of sending medicals. Don't want to scare you but this is what I have seen. But sometimes you never know, you might get your PP back without Medical line! I have personally not seen such case but I think it's possible :)

Good Luck!

boski

Star Member
May 21, 2012
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/07/2011
AOR Received.
14/10/2011
File Transfer...
5/11/2011
Med's Request
24/1/2012
Med's Done....
submitted on 27/2/2012
Passport Req..
along with meds.
spyder2011 said:
Follow as your agent suggests but ask him why it's taking so long to get medical line? Generally I have seen it comes within a month of sending medicals. Don't want to scare you but this is what I have seen. But sometimes you never know, you might get your PP back without Medical line! I have personally not seen such case but I think it's possible :)

Good Luck!
. Dear spyder2011... its normal nt having meds recevd line in ecas. it hapnd in emaan"s case 1 of our forum members.. he got his DM YStrday n an update of meds recevd too. so no worries now. hope v wl get our ecas updated soon. good luck to u too:) .. regards. boski

drvanitasingh

Jun 11, 2012
Hi I am an Indian Dentist living in the UK. I have passed my Ielts on 08/06/2012 with overall 8 bands. I am thinking to apply next month in july. My questions are:

1. My husband's real sister lives in Canada and is a Permanent Resident, but my husband is not applying with me at this moment in time, can I still show her Residence in Canada and claim points for it?

2. Out of all the funds that we need to show 50% are in my husbands account and the rest in my account but in an Indian bank. Can I show funds available in my husband's account or do I need to have all the funds available in my account?

3. What documents do I need to prove my work experience as I worked in a Private Dental Clinic in Delhi for more than 1 years before coming to UK.

4. Can I add my husband to my application at a later date?

Any replies would really be appreciated

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drvanitasingh said:
Hi I am an Indian Dentist living in the UK. I have passed my Ielts on 08/06/2012 with overall 8 bands. I am thinking to apply next month in july. My questions are:

1. My husband's real sister lives in Canada and is a Permanent Resident, but my husband is not applying with me at this moment in time, can I still show her Residence in Canada and claim points for it?

2. Out of all the funds that we need to show 50% are in my husbands account and the rest in my account but in an Indian bank. Can I show funds available in my husband's account or do I need to have all the funds available in my account?

3. What documents do I need to prove my work experience as I worked in a Private Dental Clinic in Delhi for more than 1 years before coming to UK.

4. Can I add my husband to my application at a later date?

Any replies would really be appreciated
hi drvanitasingh,

1-As far as I know, you need to include your husband in your application even he is not accompanying you to Canada.
If you can provide the birth certificates of your sister in law and husband to show their relationship,plus other docs from her like photocopy of her PR card and landing, utility bills you can claim points for adaptability.
2-Bank account under your husband's name can be use as long as you can provide a copy of your marriage contract.
3-Reference letter from your employer written in a letter head, pay slip, ITR..
4-you have to include him when you apply, not later on.

Good luck! :)

bereth

Arese

Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 01-12-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014
Hello Gentlemen & Ladies.
Please I want to confirm if the proposed centre for the AFK exam in London was used for the past 2012 edition of the exam & if it will be used for the 2013 AFK?
If yes, what's the exact location of the exam centre in London?
Thanks for your prompt reply.

Arese.

drvanitasingh

Jun 11, 2012
Thanks very much Bereth for your quick detailed reply. I spoke to my sister in law she has all the documents that you suggested apart from the landing papers that she said may have got misplaced. Is Landing paper very important? If yes i would ask her to look thoroughly for it again else shes happy to send me all the rest of the docs asap. Regards.

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drvanitasingh said:
Thanks very much Bereth for your quick detailed reply. I spoke to my sister in law she has all the documents that you suggested apart from the landing papers that she said may have got misplaced. Is Landing paper very important? If yes i would ask her to look thoroughly for it again else shes happy to send me all the rest of the docs asap. Regards.
hi drvanita,

you are welcome!
you can submit a copy of her PR card or copy of record of landing or confirmation of PR as stated here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

Jun 7, 2012
Beijing
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Med's Request
10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2015
LANDED..........
25-07-2015
Dear fellow dentists, I'm preparing to apply for this year's FSW.But i have to wait untill 8.1 for my completion of the one year full time job. Actually, I did two years of part-time work during my doctorate studies, and it is paid work experience. If I can add that into my working time I will be able to submit in July. Is it a risk? PLEASE help me!

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
canadianpeople said:
Dear fellow dentists, I'm preparing to apply for this year's FSW.But i have to wait untill 8.1 for my completion of the one year full time job. Actually, I did two years of part-time work during my doctorate studies, and it is paid work experience. If I can add that into my working time I will be able to submit in July. Is it a risk? PLEASE help me!
2 years part time paid work exp will be counted as 1 year full time paid work exp. So, yes u can apply :D

Jun 7, 2012
Beijing
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Med's Request
10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2015
LANDED..........
25-07-2015
Dr.Hasib said:
2 years part time paid work exp will be counted as 1 year full time paid work exp. So, yes u can apply :D
Thank you Dr.Hasib!! ;D

Arese

Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 01-12-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014
Arese said:
Hello Gentlemen & Ladies.
Please I want to confirm if the proposed centre for the AFK exam in London was used for the past 2012 edition of the exam & if it will be used for the 2013 AFK?
If yes, what's the exact location of the exam centre in London?
Thanks for your prompt reply.

Arese.
Pls can anyone kindly give an answer to my question? Thanks.

guruginni

Jun 19, 2012
Dr.Hasib said:
hi,
i am sorry to say that though there are many job availability as dental assistant, immigrant dentists are less likely to get that job. Most dentists here prefer to employ dental assistants who got their dental assistant certificate from local community colleges and hold a license to practice as Dental assistant.
Hello dr hasib!
I'm an indian dentist appliying for dental assisting course in albetra. My reason for opting for it are
1. getting familiar with dental practice in canada so that i can get through the clinical part of equivalancy exams
2. It would make me eligible to apply for a pr under international graduate category

I have a few doubts, Please take time to answer them
1. Is it worth doing it? doing a dental assisting program after graduation? Does it have a negative effect on my resume'
2. would the visa office belive me if I state "getting clinical exposure" as the reason for my pursueing of this course?
3. shpuld I apply for equivalency process also simultaneously? What if I don't get the study permit? Will I get a visitor visa for appearing in exam.
4 Does passing the equivalency process give you some kind of an edge in application process

your gudance will be appreciated
regards
Dr. Ginni :)

Your guidance will be highly appreciated

Jun 7, 2012
Beijing
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Med's Request
10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2015
LANDED..........
25-07-2015
Earlyopter said:
dear ash ali sent you a PM :)
I'm also preparing for the afk. the application process is so slow.don't know if i can make it feb.2013