+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dentist-3113

DMD2010

Dec 30, 2011
Hi guys...
can anyone kindly tell me if they will accept application as complete without the PCC....i mailed in my application yesterday with all the required documents except the PCC....i dont even know if my application will make it on time since they are already at 450 applicants but i was just wondering reg the PCC document which is missing from my file.....

Thanks for ur input

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
DMD2010 said:
Hi guys...
can anyone kindly tell me if they will accept application as complete without the PCC....i mailed in my application yesterday with all the required documents except the PCC....i dont even know if my application will make it on time since they are already at 450 applicants but i was just wondering reg the PCC document which is missing from my file.....

Thanks for ur input
PCC isnt mandatory at this satge,they will ask it at later stage

advanta1

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS & PCC sent with the application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
PER on 26.10.11
IELTS Request
sent with the documents
File Transfer...
23-11-2011TRACK SHEET : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=fil#gid=0
Med's Request
1-02-2012
Med's Done....
18-02-2012 Passport received by CHC: Thursday, February 23, 2012 @ 1515 Hrs
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-02-2012 received by CHC on February 23
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 22, 2012
LANDED..........
11 June 2012 Winnipeg

drjainvishal

Dec 12, 2011
happy new year to all, friends!!!!!!

finally my application is complete, sending it today , only issue fund certificate is for 16777$ instead 17011$!!! :D
442 APPLICATION already there!!

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
drjainvishal said:
happy new year to all, friends!!!!!!

finally my application is complete, sending it today , only issue fund certificate is for 16777$ instead 17011$!!! :D
442 APPLICATION already there!!
wait...if your POF is less than the required then you will be rejected

drjainvishal

Dec 12, 2011
oh my god, dr hisab...
thanks for your reply but i have sended the application now as the next date of the bank statment they were giving me was 3rd jan , as forex was closed 1st and 2nd .. so mailed it with dhl today fearing of missing the cap...

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

sanath123

Jun 15, 2011
hello Dr Hasib,
i have sent my applicatio.hopefully i will make within cap as 442 are filled till 28 Dec,2011
one question again too.
i made bank draft on the name of "RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA" as given in checklist.
check it on no 21 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf
while in FEE PAYMENT FORM they ask to make bank draft on the name of "THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA".
Check on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5620E.pdf.
reply me soon
with regard

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
sanath123 said:
hello Dr Hasib,
i have sent my applicatio.hopefully i will make within cap as 442 are filled till 28 Dec,2011
one question again too.
i made bank draft on the name of "RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA" as given in checklist.
check it on no 21 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf
while in FEE PAYMENT FORM they ask to make bank draft on the name of "THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA".
Check on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5620E.pdf.
reply me soon
with regard
no problem

gpssys08

Jan 3, 2012
hello Dr. Hasib ,
i am new to this forum. i sent my application few day ago.I sent all documents except POF in convertible currency. Although i have sent bank accounts certificates of CDN $14000,evaluation of my land CDN $68000.will they send my file back or ask for letters from bank on later stage of process.

becomedentist

Jan 2, 2012
Dear Dr.Hasib,

I am a new member in this forum. Having known you by many useful posts, I am writing to ask you some poits that are related our career in Canada, as dentists.

As your previous posts about George brown's dental hygiene program, I also learned some programs there which I think we can follow 2 programs: Dental Hygiene and Restorative Dental Hygiene (Postgraduate). The first one is about 3 years and the last is about 1 year. So if we choose the second, can we work as a dentist because we are now dentists to be trained in 6 years in our country? Could you please guide me which one is the best for us for working as a dentist because I like this job so much although I got a master degree in oral medicine.

Very happy to know you and wish you a happy and lucky new year!

Thank you!

Becomedentist

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
becomedentist said:
Dear Dr.Hasib,

I am a new member in this forum. Having known you by many useful posts, I am writing to ask you some poits that are related our career in Canada, as dentists.

As your previous posts about George brown's dental hygiene program, I also learned some programs there which I think we can follow 2 programs: Dental Hygiene and Restorative Dental Hygiene (Postgraduate). The first one is about 3 years and the last is about 1 year. So if we choose the second, can we work as a dentist because we are now dentists to be trained in 6 years in our country? Could you please guide me which one is the best for us for working as a dentist because I like this job so much although I got a master degree in oral medicine.

Very happy to know you and wish you a happy and lucky new year!

Thank you!

Becomedentist
Hello,
I have contacted George brown college.
They confirmed me that we can’t take restorative dental hygiene since this program requires ontario license as Dental hygienist which we don’t have.
However, we can study Dental hygiene diploma. Good news is, they can offer internationally trained dentist, 1 year exemption from total 3 year program i.e. we need to study 2 years instead of 3 years. All we need to do is to get our Dental surgery credential assessed by ICAS(International Credential Assessment Service of CANADA) and ICAS will forward their evaluation report to the college for their consideration.

BR
Dr.Hasib

PR

Star Member
Aug 7, 2011
Wishing Happy new year & a Rocking 2012 in Canada to all my friends & fellow dentists:)
Hoping this year I get to hear the most awaited MR/PPR frm NDVO.I applied in Jan 2011 and RBVO for more than 9 months now.
Dear Dr.Hasib please accept my warmest new year greetings! I had written my post earlier as well on the master thread post 26/6 forum requesting your kind prediction for me but there seemed no response perhaps U may not have seen my post........................I am losing my patience & quite depressed today as my file is not MOVING ahead.I have re applied last year, earlier applied in 2006.My file is wid NDVO and many of my fellow members with same NOC who applied around my timeline have recd their VISA also...I dont knw why there is undue delay with my aplication.PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ predict for me.Ur valuable guidance is eagerly awaited:) :)
I also requested GCMS notes in Nov got them in Dec but not much to understand.There is no mention of BFD either.................dont want to be sad & gloomy in the new & first week of 2012 but now cant help it out..............losing all my patience.Pls HELP GOD & PLs predict Dr.Hasib for ME....

kindest regards,
PR

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DMD2010 said:
Hi guys...

Thanks for ur input

yes they will accept it..goodluck

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
PR said:
Wishing Happy new year & a Rocking 2012 in Canada to all my friends & fellow dentists:)
Hoping this year I get to hear the most awaited MR/PPR frm NDVO.I applied in Jan 2011 and RBVO for more than 9 months now.
Dear Dr.Hasib please accept my warmest new year greetings! I had written my post earlier as well on the master thread post 26/6 forum requesting your kind prediction for me but there seemed no response perhaps U may not have seen my post........................I am losing my patience & quite depressed today as my file is not MOVING ahead.I have re applied last year, earlier applied in 2006.My file is wid NDVO and many of my fellow members with same NOC who applied around my timeline have recd their VISA also...I dont knw why there is undue delay with my aplication.PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ predict for me.Ur valuable guidance is eagerly awaited:) :)
I also requested GCMS notes in Nov got them in Dec but not much to understand.There is no mention of BFD either.................dont want to be sad & gloomy in the new & first week of 2012 but now cant help it out..............losing all my patience.Pls HELP GOD & PLs predict Dr.Hasib for ME....

kindest regards,
PR
hi, as per my prediction, u will get your MR+PPR within last week of Feb 2012.
good luck