SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
sanath123 said:
hello Dr. Hasib
my file is completed and abt to send.i have one form to fill.this is Additional Family Information [IMM 5406].
two question.
first do i need to write names of all in my native language same boxes within English.
second i need to give my wife's parents and siblings in different form .should i fill my name as applicant and my wife's as spouse in that too as i filled in my own form as principle applicant.
please reply me asap
regards
U can write ur name in ur native language bellow the name which is in english in the same box(if typing isnt possible u can write by hand0
In additional fam form once u wil b applcant,once ur wife wl b applicant,if children over 18 then they will b applicant(means each member over 18 have to fill up the form by him/herself) .
when ur spouse will b applicant u will b the spouse

sanath123

Jun 15, 2011
casayed said:
U can write ur name in ur native language bellow the name which is in english in the same box(if typing isnt possible u can write by hand0
In additional fam form once u wil b applcant,once ur wife wl b applicant,if children over 18 then they will b applicant(means each member over 18 have to fill up the form by him/herself) .
when ur spouse will b applicant u will b the spouse
thanx mate

drjainvishal

Dec 12, 2011
hello there,
i'm a dentist from India, endodontist, i've a few doubts i am all set to send my application in 3-4 days most of the paper work is ready...
but about the experience..
i'm in a job for last 20 months with 36 hours a week total amounting to 2880 hours till now , along with that i'm in part time private practice of my own along with my wife almost 27 hours a week for the last 18 months.....
got the experience letter for the job ..
for proof of private practice i'm thinking of putting in a letter .... from a friend clinic.

along with that i did my post graduation from a govt dental college where i was paid stipend will tht be cosidered as paid full time experience for 3 years... i have a admission letter from the university and a letter mentioning the money i was paid in three years unfortunately the dean is not going to give a experience letter for it .... will the other 2 will do???

one more thing my application is getting delayed cause of proof of funds i have around 4800$ IN MY ACCOUNT while i need to show 17011$ for a family of three.... can i send a letter for 4800$ only...

any last minute suggestion will help a lot...
dr vishal

spyder2011

Feb 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011 (PER : 06-05-2011)
AOR Received.
27-06-2011 (through snail mail)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
08-12-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM - (23-03-2012) got PP back on 26-03-2012
LANDED..........
landed in November 2012
drjainvishal said:
hello there,
i'm a dentist from India, endodontist, i've a few doubts i am all set to send my application in 3-4 days most of the paper work is ready...
i'm in a job for last 20 months with 36 hours a week total amounting to 2880 hours till now , along with that i'm in part time private practice of my own along with my wife almost 27 hours a week for the last 18 months.....
for proof of private practice i'm thinking of putting in a letter .... from a friend clinic.

along with that i did my post graduation from a govt dental college where i was paid stipend will tht be cosidered as paid full time experience for 3 years... i have a admission letter from the university and a letter mentioning the money i was paid in three years unfortunately the dean is not going to give a experience letter for it .... will the other 2 will do???

one more thing my application is getting delayed cause of proof of funds i have around 4800$ IN MY ACCOUNT while i need to show 17011$ for a family of three.... can i send a letter for 4800$ only...

dr vishal
Dr Vishal,

Based on what you have stated, here are my views:

- Quote from guide "you have at least one year of continuous full time or equivalent paid work experience in the last ten years in at least one of the occupational categories identified in the Ministerial Instructions." so why are you worried about putting your PG dental college experience when you have your own clinic(18 Months) and job(20 Months) exp, this is greater than 12 Months and hence you are eligible. (make sure it's continuous.)

- I would suggest you to not put application until you have full fund required. They can straightly reject your application(so there so no point of wasting your time and courier charges!). Try to arrange funds and then only apply.

Also, I saw that current apps status is 433/500 and I am not sure what is the current rate of apps/week but if you can then please hurry up!

I hope this helps!

Regards,
-spyder

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
drjainvishal said:
hello there,

dr vishal
Without minimum POF u will get Negative result(u must show minimum money 17011 CAD)

U can show ur private practice as experience --But u have to submit more documents for that
*Clinic trade license
*Third party reference letter(Any senior DR/Professor/ deceleration letter that they know u have worked as a dentist/doing private practice)

*Some documents which show patient is paying u

*If possible any bank account against ur clinic with some
transaction

funty

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
Hello Dr Hasib,

I need information and advice concerning proof of funds. I am the principal applicant but my spouse has more money in the account than me. Can we use my spouse's bank details for proof of funds, or is it better to transfer from my spouse's account to mine to present as POF?

spyder2011

Feb 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
08-12-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
landed in November 2012
funty said:
Hello Dr Hasib,

I need information and advice concerning proof of funds. I am the principal applicant but my spouse has more money in the account than me. Can we use my spouse's bank details for proof of funds, or is it better to transfer from my spouse's account to mine to present as POF?
I don't think that is a issue. In our case my spouse account had more money than mine and we have some common accounts as well so we showed all the three account (mine, spouse, combine). Only total amount matters.

Regards,
-spyder

funty

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
spyder2011 said:
I don't think that is a issue. In our case my spouse account had more money than mine and we have some common accounts as well so we showed all the three account (mine, spouse, combine). Only total amount matters.

Regards,
-spyder

Thank you spyder..........+1

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
funty said:
Hello Dr Hasib,

U can show ur spouse account as pof if she is going to Canada with u
show minimum required amount on ur spouse account and rest on ur account
Dr.Hasib is too much bz now a days,hope he will answer u soon

funty

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
casayed said:
U can show ur spouse account as pof if she is going to Canada with u
show minimum required amount on ur spouse account and rest on ur account
Dr.Hasib is too much bz now a days,hope he will answer u soon

hahhaaahahhahahhahahha
I can see that

sanath123

Jun 15, 2011
hello everybody,
at last i sent my application too.hopefully i will make within cap as 442 are filled till 28 Dec,2011
one question again too.
i made bank draft on the name of "RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA" as given in checklist.
check it on no 21 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf
while in FEE PAYMENT FORM they ask to make bank draft on the name of "THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA".
Check on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5620E.pdf.
reply me soon
with regards

drwamin

Star Member
Oct 25, 2009
Hi , guys.
Could anyone , please , tell me. How much chances are there to accept or refused when someone application reached at CIO on the 23rd of December and the total number of application were in that category was 432 at that time.

i hope that people will share there experiences...

Thank you.

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
drwamin said:
Hi , guys.
Could anyone , please , tell me. How much chances are there to accept or refused when someone application reached at CIO on the 23rd of December and the total number of application were in that category was 432 at that time.

i hope that people will share there experiences...

Thank you.
U got 99%chance to make the cap

spyder2011

Feb 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
08-12-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
landed in November 2012
funty said:
Thank you spyder..........+1
Thanks Funty :) wish you happy new year!