Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
M.Q said:
Dear Dr hasib
I have an understanding of that......can u plz tell me how and where did u do ur evaluation plz
when i applied it was not a requirement so i didn't do it.

M.Q

Nov 28, 2012
so it means that dentist didnt had to go thru his credential evaluation before now and now they may be have to go through the evaluation process first prior to ladging an application then?

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
M.Q said:
so it means that dentist didnt had to go thru his credential evaluation before now and now they may be have to go through the evaluation process first prior to ladging an application then?
exactly...u have to send your documents for credential evaluation to evaluating body, then u get the equivalency certificate from them...then u can apply for immigration.
Now, the name of the evaluating body and what docs u need to send for evaluation havn't been published yet. supposed to be published this month. that's why u need to wait.

M.Q

Nov 28, 2012
Ok now i understand atleast what is going to happen probably...can u tell me one more thing plz...i have a confusion as to whether they will ask us to go through examination process first in order to gt license as dentist there and then apply for immigration or else its gonna be a simple evaluation of our credentials.............hope i am able to make u understand my point

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
M.Q said:
Ok now i understand atleast what is going to happen probably...can u tell me one more thing plz...i have a confusion as to whether they will ask us to go through examination process first in order to gt license as dentist there and then apply for immigration or else its gonna be a simple evaluation of our credentials.............hope i am able to make u understand my point
no...no licencing exam before immigration for sure

M.Q

Nov 28, 2012
Dear Dr Hasib
can u please tell me that what idea do u have as to when the CIC gonna announce the bodies for evaluation......and what preps shud i do for the same

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
M.Q said:
dear dr hasib,
please answer my query.i m waiting ...........regards
your first concern should be your IELTS. make sure u have your General training IELTS ready. CIC is supposed to publish the names of evaluating body in last week of Jan 2013

M.Q

Nov 28, 2012
Dear Hasib bhai,
Thanx so very much for ur reply,can u plz tell me if the academic IELTS is acceptable to CIC for immigration purpose our else i have to go through the general training anyway and also what score is the best to achieve at minimum............regards

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
M.Q said:
Dear Hasib bhai,
Thanx so very much for ur reply,can u plz tell me if the academic IELTS is acceptable to CIC for immigration purpose our else i have to go through the general training anyway and also what score is the best to achieve at minimum............regards
Academic IELTS is not acceptable..u must sit for GT IELTS and u must get 6 in each band.

M.Q

Nov 28, 2012
thanx for the reply dear bro,

Can u please tell me whether the house job(paid internship fulll time) acceptable as work experience or not.................regards

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
https://mobile.twitter.com/kenneyjason/status/293880409543036928?p=v

According to Mr. Kenny releasing date of designated educational assessment agencies for FSWP applications is mid-February ::)

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
hello dr. hasib,
I'm a dentist from Egypt.
I have one question I heard that when I will immigrate to Canada isa,
I have only 3 years to pass all dental licensing exams in Canada
those dentists, who could not able to pass even half atleast 1 or 2 of total exams in 3 years after landind, CIC should send them back to their home country.
is this information is true or I have unlimited time to pass all exams and they couldn't send me again to mu home country?

thanks in advance

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
mo7a100 said:
hello dr. hasib,
I'm a dentist from Egypt.
I have one question I heard that when I will immigrate to Canada isa,
I have only 3 years to pass all dental licensing exams in Canada
those dentists, who could not able to pass even half atleast 1 or 2 of total exams in 3 years after landind, CIC should send them back to their home country.
is this information is true or I have unlimited time to pass all exams and they couldn't send me again to mu home country?

thanks in advance
lol....it's sooooooooooo untrue. ;D
u can take your whole life to pass the exam....CIC doesn't care
u can even never take the exam to be a dentist and CIC won't bother you for that.