+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dentist-3113

kings80

Oct 5, 2012
Dear Dr Hasib,

I am a dentist from India . Considering your hold on the subject of immigration of dentist, I would like to ask you for your opinion regarding following:

1.Are dentist eligible for immigration under Federal skilled worker class , starting from Jan 2013?

2.Any change in documents required for application for Immigration ?

3.Any change in Processing time frame ? (Is it true that due to non cap system ,application will take longer time for processing ?)

4. Which agencies will be suitable for education credential evaluation ? What will be its fee,document requirement and time for processing ?

5.My IELTS score is 7.5 , but it is going to expire in feb 2013, should i TAKE IELTS afresh?

I look forward to hear from you soon ,

Sincere Regards ,
Kings80

rajvir211

Jul 1, 2012
spyder2011 said:
Need Help!

Guys, I want to register for AFK 2013 and I have created my profile on ndeb site and verification of all documents is done. When I registered on NDEB site I applied as new candidate as I am from India and I have never given NDEB/ACFD/ODQ before. I gave 600$ while registering using my credit card.

My question is: now when I am going to register for the AFK exam under Register tab in our profile it's again asking for 600$, is it right? I thought I have to pay 600$ only once!

Regards,
spyder

Hello Spyder
same thing happening to me.
did u pay another $600?
i am looking for ur advice.and have u applied for visa?
pls reply asap
regards

thedon

May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
No..apply for PR visa ----get your visa---then sit for NDEB exams
Dr Hasib, spent my first week in Yellowknife Canada hunting for a dental assistant job. Looks like there are more challenges than expected. Anyway, in one of my interviews there is this dentist, who owns a reputable clinic here, encourages me to challenge the dental board exam and promised to let me practice in his clinic if I passed the test.
Is NDEB the exam he is referring to? How do we register?

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
thedon said:
Dr Hasib, spent my first week in Yellowknife Canada hunting for a dental assistant job. Looks like there are more challenges than expected. Anyway, in one of my interviews there is this dentist, who owns a reputable clinic here, encourages me to challenge the dental board exam and promised to let me practice in his clinic if I passed the test.
Is NDEB the exam he is referring to? How do we register?
I am not sure what he is referring to. it could be dental assisting licencing exam or NDEB (licencing exam for Dentist)
Getting a job as Dental assistant is almost impossible to achieve as it is also regulated occupation and all Dentists prefer graduates who hold dental assisting certificate.

kings80

Oct 5, 2012
kings80 said:
Dear Dr Hasib,

I am a dentist from India . Considering your hold on the subject of immigration of dentist, I would like to ask you for your opinion regarding following:

1.Are dentist eligible for immigration under Federal skilled worker class , starting from Jan 2013?

2.Any change in documents required for application for Immigration ?

3.Any change in Processing time frame ? (Is it true that due to non cap system ,application will take longer time for processing ?)

4. Which agencies will be suitable for education credential evaluation ? What will be its fee,document requirement and time for processing ?

5.My IELTS score is 7.5 , but it is going to expire in feb 2013, should i TAKE IELTS afresh?

I look forward to hear from you soon ,

Sincere Regards ,
Kings80

sathi 786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Dr Hasib
Thanks a lot for assisstance and help to every body. I have been involved and seen your discussion from day one . You have done a wonderful job for the new dentist. God bless you always.
I am orthodontist and I have applied in FSW catagory in feb 2010. My medical done on 10-10 2012.
Yesterday they have demamed for PPR1 (passports photocopies) till december first 2012 which I planning to sent in couple of weeks as the passports of my family are going to expired in may 2013.
I want some query
1- Should i send the same passports copies or make new ones as there is very less time in expiry.
2- The passport office may take longer time even in urgent catagory.
3- If I send the new passport after the targeted date ie. 1-12-2012, Then what will happen?
4- What will be the next step and how long it further take to complete the whole process.
Please waiting for your help.

Sathi

sathi 786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear colleagues
I hope every body will be fine. As my case is in the final stage. so I need your guidance regarding the Assessment of fundamental Knowledge examination. Please help me out regarding the material for preparation. If some one has any material , so please share it with others.
I specially request the seniors like Dr. Hasib to please come forward and help us out before time.
Moreover during the discussion , some body suggested for a group discussion on net for the preparation of these exams to qualify us as dentist in canada. I think it is good idea. what the group feels...... :-* :p ;D

Sathi

sathi 786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
I am not sure what he is referring to. it could be dental assisting licencing exam or NDEB (licencing exam for Dentist)
Getting a job as Dental assistant is almost impossible to achieve as it is also regulated occupation and all Dentists prefer graduates who hold dental assisting certificate.
Dear Dr Hasib
please waiting for your kind help regarding my isssue at PPR level

sathi

sathi 786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sathi 786 said:
Dear Dr Hasib
please waiting for your kind help regarding my isssue at PPR level

sathi
Dear Dr Hasib
please guide me which province is suitable for landing in canada initially for jobs as dental assistant and how frequency of the jobs are avaliable there. Please guide me for my final plan. thanks

Sathi

sathi 786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hondubai said:
I made a google group to discuss NBDE topics. The primary concern would be to pass the assessment of fundamental knoweldge test.
This a closed group. If anyone is interested to join, PM me with your email so I can send an invitation.
Dear Hondubai
Do you have your google group for the NBED preparation , if yes then how can i join your group as i want to appear in this exam. Please also send me the material for my help. My case is at PPR level and i am planning to move next year.
thanks
Sathi

sathi 786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aamirwarsi said:
thanks hasib bro
I am also planning to go to tronto and also in march, coz my kid is two years old and severe weather stuff!!!
keep in touch dear.
See u there
take care
dr aamir warsi
Dear Aamir warsi
i am a orthodontist and wants to appear in NDEB exam as early as possibel. Are you in toronto. My case is at PPR level,
Do you have some material for my exam prepation . So plese guide and help.
waiting for your reply soon,

Sathi

sathi 786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sathi 786 said:
Dear Dr Hasib
please guide me which province is suitable for landing in canada initially for jobs as dental assistant and how frequency of the jobs are avaliable there. Please guide me for my final plan. thanks

Sathi
Dear Dr Hasib
where are you and your energetic team . we all are missing you people.
sathi

sathi 786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sathi 786 said:
Dear Dr Hasib

Sathi
Dear waiting for your helpful advice and care.
sathi

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
sathi 786 said:
Dear Dr Hasib

Sathi
hi,
sorry for my late reply...i am extremely busy now-a-days.
FYI, u might not be able to manage a job as dental assistant since working as a dental assistant requires licence.
as per my understanding, u can land either in toronto or in calgary/edmonton. most of the jobs are available there.

sathi 786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sathi 786 said:
Dear Dr Hasib
Thanks a lot for assisstance and help to every body. I have been involved and seen your discussion from day one . You have done a wonderful job for the new dentist. God bless you always.
I am orthodontist and I have applied in FSW catagory in feb 2010. My medical done on 10-10 2012.
Yesterday they have demamed for PPR1 (passports photocopies) till december first 2012 which I planning to sent in couple of weeks as the passports of my family are going to expired in may 2013.
I want some query
1- Should i send the same passports copies or make new ones as there is very less time in expiry.
2- The passport office may take longer time even in urgent catagory.
3- If I send the new passport after the targeted date ie. 1-12-2012, Then what will happen?
4- What will be the next step and how long it further take to complete the whole process.
Please waiting for your help.

Sathi

Dear dr Hasib
Thanks for your reply . God bless you.
I need your in put regarding above issue immediately. waiting
sathi