LAROCCAMOM

Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could a case be denied upon landing after the visa and PR has been approved and passport stamped?
I was just wondering...

Thank you.

WaitingForPR_09

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
January 2011
So far I have not heard any cases. All the landing experience posted in this forum were of sucees. May be Qorax can provide insight on this.

LAROCCAMOM said:
Could a case be denied upon landing after the visa and PR has been approved and passport stamped?
I was just wondering...

Thank you.

LAROCCAMOM

Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WaitingForPR_09 said:
So far I have not heard any cases. All the landing experience posted in this forum were of sucees. May be Qorax can provide insight on this.
Thank you

Sisifo

Nov 5, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have made it to the end ( as in been granted a visa on your passport ) then you have passed all the CIC checks along the way. No idea how but I would venture the opinion that it could happen if you have provided fraudulent information in your application and someone who knows reports you to the CIC about it. If they do take the report seriously , investigate and verify that the information provided was false. That would be grounds for cancellation

Another more realistic possibility is that you do not have the required Proof of Funds that you are required to be carrying at your landing. From what has been reported on this forum about landing experiences apparently some VO's do check while others don't. It would be your bad luck if the VO you get is the one who checks :D

LAROCCAMOM

Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you.
Do I have to take proof of funds with me if I have arranged employment? My guessing is yes, but it might be a lesser amount due to the fact that employment will be waiting once I arrive.
Comments?

Thank you again.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
LAROCCAMOM said:
I was just wondering...

Thank you.
U could be Denied Entry if u fail the interview of a BSO@the POE. It may not look like an interview, but it is & that's a part of your "Record of Landing" as per IRPA. However it definitely is a rarity.

LAROCCAMOM said:
Thank you.
Do I have to take proof of funds with me if I have arranged employment? My guessing is yes, but it might be a lesser amount due to the fact that employment will be waiting once I arrive.
Comments?

Thank you again.
AEO applicants do not require to show proof of "Landing Funds".

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
U could be Denied Entry if u fail the interview of a BSO @ the POE. It may not look like an interview, but it is & that's a part of your "Record of Landing" as per IRPA. However it definitely is a rarity.

AEO applicants do not require to show proof of "Landing Funds".
hello qorux!
hope you are well.
i, at last sent an inquiry to the visa office for missing a second AOR and they attached a copy of it, it was lost on the way of arrival to my address. yes , now i gut a new file no from CHC, singpore.
now i have a little query, if time serves you pls drop some suggestions here: i want to order for CAIPS notes. but i do not know which service provider reaches the optimum for its clients . could you please mention some providers here.

all the best wishes for you
imu