+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Denial letter

Singh.0

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Hi,

I got a letter from the embassy after denial. But I could not understand it. This is what the letter says :

Dear Manveer,
This refers to your application for a Canadian study permit. According to Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulation, as an applicant of study permit, you must establish that your intentions are bona fide and that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay. You must satisfy an officer that you will not contravene the conditions of admission and that you do not belong in a category of persons inadmissible to Canada under the Act. You must satisfy that you will meet the requirements of part 12 of the regulations, including satisfying the officer that you have adequate financial resources to pay tuition fees and support your stay in Canada.

Based on a careful review of the information contained in your application and all the documentation which you have provided in support of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Acts and Regulation. I am therefore refusing your application.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that "A foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act." Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to "This Act" include regulations made under it.

The application is closed. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.

And the other page gets a cross on the

You have submitted documentation that lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission

Help please. I am still unsure of the reason they rejected me for. As some said before, I will be applying for GCMS.

cmathslu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013, AIP and DM Jul 11, 2014
Med's Done....
With application
LANDED..........
Waiting....
From the First Paragraph, you did not satisfied the officer that you will leave Canada after your program and that you don't have enough fund to support yourself. You need to satisfiy the officer your ties from your country.

dok

Apr 20, 2014
Simply, the visa officer refused your study permit application mainly because you do not meet the requirements as the documents you submitted lack authenticity or not genuine or cannot be verified. This discredited your overall intentions and in absence of this the visa officer considered that you do not meet the immigration act, therefore, he refused you.

If you wish to re-apply, I'll advise that you carefully examine all your documents and provide additional documentation. You may also add letter of explanation. Sometime, it can be successful. Just give it a trial again, but unless you've proper new documents to support the authenticity of the old documents. If you submit the same documents, you'll be quickly refused this time and you case can flaged.