Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
AOR Received.
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Doc
Hi All,

I need you comments to make sure in making fee payment in Demand draft. Since I am from India, validity period of DD is 3 month.

Could you please advice,

IS this 3 month time period ok for processing ?
or
Can we give two way (Credit card and DD) to ask CIC to go for second option if option one is failed?
Also Indian Credit card is ok for this?

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
RadhaLenin said:
Hi All,

I need you comments to make sure in making fee payment in Demand draft. Since I am from India, validity period of DD is 3 month.

Could you please advice,

IS this 3 month time period ok for processing ?
or
Can we give two way (Credit card and DD) to ask CIC to go for second option if option one is failed?
Also Indian Credit card is ok for this?
3 months is not at all accepted!! It's clearly mentioned by CIC, "When you submit your application to the CIO, the expiry date must be at least five months into the future. "

Go for a 6 months validity DD, CC are again not recommended though CIC will accept them but there have been multiple cases wherein after sending the application credit card company sent a new card, or someone lost the CC!!

So go for a 6 months validity DD, I got one made from ICICI, people have got it made through Thomas Cook as well!! You can check with some other banks as well!! It can easily be made here in India.

RadhaLenin

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
AOR Received.
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Doc
Thank you so much...

I will check with ICICI bank for 6 month DD and also please advice about thomascook, is this traveler cheque? is this traveler cheque is accepted?

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
RadhaLenin said:
Thank you so much...

I will check with ICICI bank for 6 month DD and also please advice about thomascook, is this traveler cheque? is this traveler cheque is accepted?
No it'll be a DD itself, they just get it made for you. You can check AXIS as well!! Even if they don't mention a validity/expiry date on the International DD, it'll be valid automatically for 6 months!! Good luck!!