+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delivered at 10:18 am on Oct 13 Through UPS signed by Thomas

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
I called IRCC and was told nothing can be found in their system about my application. My friend and I have the exact delivery (10:18 am) and sent time but he got AOR on Oct 26. The agent told me there's possibility that my application is returned but cannot do anything for me.
My app was signed by Michael on Oct 12 and I'm still waiting for the AOR too. Soooooo annoying now.... I keep checking my email and couldn't even work.... WHY HYWHY:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

smah1986

Sep 13, 2017
except when I check my status online on ECAS it says below -
1) We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 13, 2017.

Still waiting for AOR email and status update.

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
except when I check my status online on ECAS it says below -
1) We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 13, 2017.

Still waiting for AOR email and status update.
WHAT?! you can see the infor on ECASE but haven't received the AOR email yet? this is odd.... normally the status changed after sending out the AOR. when did your ECASE status changed? today?

smah1986

Sep 13, 2017
WHAT?! you can see the infor on ECASE but haven't received the AOR email yet? this is odd.... normally the status changed after sending out the AOR. when did your ECASE status changed? today?
I know its very odd. My status changed last week Thursday, and it is still the same as of now.

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
I know its very odd. My status changed last week Thursday, and it is still the same as of now.
Well, this thing happened to before when I applied for the PR four three years ago. The ECASE status changed but I didn't received the AOR by email and they sent it to me via regular paper mail. I called CIC and apparently they misspelled my email address and couldn't delivery the email so they sent it to me via paper mail... hopefully this is not your case. (at least I got the AOR in paper format)....

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
My app was signed by Michael on Oct 12 and I'm still waiting for the AOR too. Soooooo annoying now.... I keep checking my email and couldn't even work.... WHY HYWHY:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Tell me about it. Getting close to the 30day delivery to AOR average time now. Hoping, we get it by end of next week at the latest. I wonder if Sydney office is closed on Monday for remembrance day ? Nova scotia doesn't observe it like ON, but are all government offices closed ?

Remembrance Day November 11, Saturday National except MB, ON, QC, NS

Last edited:

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
Tell me about it. Getting close to the 30day delivery to AOR average time now. Hoping, we get it by end of next week at the latest. I wonder if Sydney office is closed on Monday for remembrance day ? Nova scotia doesn't observe it like ON, but are all government offices closed ?

Remembrance Day November 11, Saturday National except MB, ON, QC, NS
this is sooooo unfair..... why prepared everything and mailed it out on Oct 11 and delivered on Oct 12 and I'm still waiting for the AOR. My IPhone X is even going to arrive on next Tuesday..... All government office will close.

guddylover

Dec 31, 2016
this is sooooo unfair..... why prepared everything and mailed it out on Oct 11 and delivered on Oct 12 and I'm still waiting for the AOR. My IPhone X is even going to arrive on next Tuesday..... All government office will close.
U will surely get the AOR assuming you included all requested. AOR doesn't really mean anything other than being rest assured the application is complete and won't be returned. I applied the same time as you and I just got mine today. Hope that helps.

YoyoTofi

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm sorry if I am going to be that "grumpy" person again, but:
- You are not "still" waiting for AOR (in the sense of: surprisingly long). Most people haven't received AOR, just look at the spreadsheet.
- There is no plausible connection between who signs receipt of your application and processing times.
Hi spyfy, what's the spreadsheet you referring to? How can I access it?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Reactions: YoyoTofi

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
U will surely get the AOR assuming you included all requested. AOR doesn't really mean anything other than being rest assured the application is complete and won't be returned. I applied the same time as you and I just got mine today. Hope that helps.
ah thanks for the conforming. hmmmm we are not that same, your app was delivered on Oct 13. Many applicants on Oct 13 received the AOR. Well I think I am over whelmed. I just want the AOR so that I could chill to work haha. otherwise I'm always worried that CIC lost my apps haha. plus my app will be considered as non routine application as I changed my name... it will certainly take longer time to process.....