+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delhi University Transcript - Help needed

Feb 22, 2015
Hi,
I need transcript from Delhi University, but I am based out of Delhi, can anyone tell me if I need to go in person or any family member can submit transcript application on my behalf?? And if a family member can do that, does he need to carry all the original documents??

Mar 28, 2015
Delhi University Transcript - Help needed for Outside India settled NRI

Hi guys,

I was wondering if any agents / service providers from Delhi provide this service for us from Delhi University - South Campus.
I am settled in UAE & don't have friends and relatives in Delhi anymore to ask for help. Planning to apply to Canada Immigration from here.

Incase any lead for Transcript providers in Delhi, pls contact directly thru this thread or send ur service charges
Thanks

smitha

Harshpriya25

Oct 10, 2015
Hi Smitha

I am suffering regarding the same issue you posted in march this year.
Did you get any agents, help you obtaining your transcript from Delhi University? kindly let me know if you you found anyone. I am residing in UAE currently and its nearly impossible for me to go to Delhi :(.

Thanks

Mar 28, 2015
No reference or clients yet :(
Still searching since me too staying in UAE cannot afford to go to Delhi to get it done. And my WES file is still open, if incase you found any lead please share.
Thanks
Smitha

shshank

May 27, 2015
Hi,

Not sure if it will work well or not. I think you can try this :
1. contact via any alumni group that you have of your college.
2. Contact recently completed guys as they might have juniors there still studying.
3. You can this student to do you work. In a way related to you via college and give them some good gift/pocket money??

as you need to transfer some amount (fees) to get it done any unknown person can be problematic. Students have easy access to admin office of DU.

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
Procedure to obtain attested mark sheets from DU is very simple, in fact it is much better than many other government run universities (based on my exp with south campus). There is a simple form that needs to be filled (along with copies of marksheets, they don't bother about originals) and some money has to be deposited. Write an authority letter for someone if you cannot visit personally. South campus took 2-3 weeks to issue me sealed envelopes.

EDIT: I used the following form:

http://uic.du.ac.in/images/19%20(19.2)%20Transcript,%20Special%20Certificate,%20Attestation,%20Verification%20of%20Marks%20etc.pdf

DivyaNewbie

Mar 16, 2016
cseeker said:
Procedure to obtain attested mark sheets from DU is very simple, in fact it is much better than many other government run universities (based on my exp with south campus). There is a simple form that needs to be filled (along with copies of marksheets, they don't bother about originals) and some money has to be deposited. Write an authority letter for someone if you cannot visit personally. South campus took 2-3 weeks to issue me sealed envelopes.

Hi CSEEKER,

Thanks for sharing the DU link.
I am an Indian citizen & a Delhi University, South Campus pass-out[2010]. 2 year Masters. I am currently based in New Delhi itself.

Am I correct in the following points:
Pre-Processing:
1. I will enroll on WES, generate a WES registration id prior to requesting DU for the transcripts
2. I will also print the WES address & my WES registration id & share with them to be pasted on the envelope to be sent to WES in Canada.
3. I did my Bachelors education from another university. Is there anything I should keep in mind? My other university is located in the south Indian state of Karnataka
4. When I visit DU South campus, I will carry my original mark sheets & one set of the xerox copies of my marksheets. The original and one copy of my degree certificate. I will submit and collect everything in person.

Processing:

5. DU is expected to attest the transcript & seal it in an envelope.
6. I intend to get 6 such transcripts because I read it in one of the posts in this Forum. What do we need so many? Each transcript will be in a different sealed envelope
7. I will request DU to mention this WES registration id behind each transcript.
8. DU is expected to send one set of these 6 transcripts directly to WES. Will DU agree to sending an international courier? I am happy to pay for it. How much did they charge you for the courier to Ontario, Canada?
9. Is there anything else expected to be placed in the envelope that is to be sent to WES? syllabus?
10. Is it mandatory that the educational institution directly sends the transcripts to WES? Or I have the freedom to collect the sealed transcripts from DU & courier them myself to WES in Canada
11. I read somewhere that a copy of the degree needs to be sent to WES by email. At another place, it is mentioned that the degree certificate (xerox copy?) needs to be sent by courier. Does this xerox hard copy of the need to be attested?
12. By attestation, we mean a random attesting small time lawyer who attests documents for say, Rs. 10 each page or they mean a gazetted officer?
13. The degree is in English on one side and Hindi(same contents) on another. When I take a xerox copy to send to WES, so I will take a copy of only the English side, right? I will also write my WES Account number on the back of the copy of the degree certificate
14. While registering for WES, do I need to ask for a hard copy of the report to be sent to my India residential address? My understanding is that it costs an additional CAD 85.
15. I will carry appropriate cash for the Delhi University's services. I hope there is no requirement for the amount to be paid in demand draft?
16. The envelope in which documents are sent, needs to be a university envelope. WES website has a telephone number, I wil mention that number on the envelope that is sent by courier
17. Any other tips for the ECA process? I have enrolled to appear for IELTS in May 2016. I have not done anything else so far. I am thinking of applying myself, for immigration through Federal Skilled Workers Program, without engaging any immigration agent. Is it advisable? I am a detail-oriented person, so I am of the opinion that I will be able to apply by myself, by taking guidance from this forum and reading the CIC website properly. Please advise if you think otherwise.
18. In the DU form link that you shared, point 6 mentions "Nomenclature", what is meant by that?
19. I have a 4-year Computer Engineering degree and a 2-year Master of Finance degree. I worked as a software engineer from 2006-2008. Bu t in the past 5.5 years(since 2010 to the present day), I have worked in real estate, after completing my Masters in Finance(2008-2010).

Mr Singh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
To be Filed
Doc's Request.
Soon
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
Soon
IELTS Request
7.5,7,6,7=7
File Transfer...
Soon
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
even i want apply for EE Canada program but still no where with transcript etc. do you know step by step process of applying in EE and how & what to get from DU ?

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cseeker said:

http://uic.du.ac.in/images/19%20(19.2)%20Transcript,%20Special%20Certificate,%20Attestation,%20Verification%20of%20Marks%20etc.pdf
Hi, thanks so much for the info.it is written that a copy of syllabus is required> Is it mandatory? how we would get syllabus copy after so long?

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anirudhap said:
Hi, thanks so much for the info.it is written that a copy of syllabus is required> Is it mandatory? how we would get syllabus copy after so long?
If your course was competed recently i say last 5 years then no need to carry the copy of syllabus, recently I went to the university (North Campus) for sisters transcript, and saw students filing forms without syllabus. I even enquired and they said they do not require it anymore. But I presume they were recent graduates.

And to be on the safer side, you can get old syllabus from a designated in a soft copy form. Last year I got the syllabus from the university (north Campus) in my pen drive to get my elder brother transcript.

So just carry a pen drive and reach early in the morning. Probably u wont even need to file a syllabus cos I think they have done away with this unnecessary requirement.

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kadian said:
If your course was competed recently i say last 5 years then no need to carry the copy of syllabus, recently I went to the university (North Campus) for sisters transcript, and saw students filing forms without syllabus. I even enquired and they said they do not require it anymore. But I presume they were recent graduates.

And to be on the safer side, you can get old syllabus from a designated in a soft copy form. Last year I got the syllabus from the university (north Campus) in my pen drive to get my elder brother transcript.

So just carry a pen drive and reach early in the morning. Probably u wont even need to file a syllabus cos I think they have done away with this unnecessary requirement.
*designated window for syllabus retrieval

karan1985

Aug 1, 2016
Hi what has been your experience on required of syllabus. I am a Venkateshwara passout from south campus 2006 batch. Were can i get the syllabus.

Also do we need to register for WES as a precondition to seeking the relevant document from Delhi university.

I was thinking of arranging all the docs first and then registering with WES

thanks

Mani11apr

Feb 22, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,
My wife has completed her B.Com from Delhi University - (School of Open learning)
I need some information regarding transcript from University of Delhi. If anyone is having any information how to get transcript, please guide me?

Many thanks in advance.

jinrohit

Nov 1, 2017
Hi CSEEKER,

Thanks for sharing the DU link.
I am an Indian citizen & a Delhi University, South Campus pass-out[2010]. 2 year Masters. I am currently based in New Delhi itself.

Am I correct in the following points:
Pre-Processing:
1. I will enroll on WES, generate a WES registration id prior to requesting DU for the transcripts
2. I will also print the WES address & my WES registration id & share with them to be pasted on the envelope to be sent to WES in Canada.
3. I did my Bachelors education from another university. Is there anything I should keep in mind? My other university is located in the south Indian state of Karnataka
4. When I visit DU South campus, I will carry my original mark sheets & one set of the xerox copies of my marksheets. The original and one copy of my degree certificate. I will submit and collect everything in person.

Processing:

5. DU is expected to attest the transcript & seal it in an envelope.
6. I intend to get 6 such transcripts because I read it in one of the posts in this Forum. What do we need so many? Each transcript will be in a different sealed envelope
7. I will request DU to mention this WES registration id behind each transcript.
8. DU is expected to send one set of these 6 transcripts directly to WES. Will DU agree to sending an international courier? I am happy to pay for it. How much did they charge you for the courier to Ontario, Canada?
9. Is there anything else expected to be placed in the envelope that is to be sent to WES? syllabus?
10. Is it mandatory that the educational institution directly sends the transcripts to WES? Or I have the freedom to collect the sealed transcripts from DU & courier them myself to WES in Canada
11. I read somewhere that a copy of the degree needs to be sent to WES by email. At another place, it is mentioned that the degree certificate (xerox copy?) needs to be sent by courier. Does this xerox hard copy of the need to be attested?
12. By attestation, we mean a random attesting small time lawyer who attests documents for say, Rs. 10 each page or they mean a gazetted officer?
13. The degree is in English on one side and Hindi(same contents) on another. When I take a xerox copy to send to WES, so I will take a copy of only the English side, right? I will also write my WES Account number on the back of the copy of the degree certificate
14. While registering for WES, do I need to ask for a hard copy of the report to be sent to my India residential address? My understanding is that it costs an additional CAD 85.
15. I will carry appropriate cash for the Delhi University's services. I hope there is no requirement for the amount to be paid in demand draft?
16. The envelope in which documents are sent, needs to be a university envelope. WES website has a telephone number, I wil mention that number on the envelope that is sent by courier
17. Any other tips for the ECA process? I have enrolled to appear for IELTS in May 2016. I have not done anything else so far. I am thinking of applying myself, for immigration through Federal Skilled Workers Program, without engaging any immigration agent. Is it advisable? I am a detail-oriented person, so I am of the opinion that I will be able to apply by myself, by taking guidance from this forum and reading the CIC website properly. Please advise if you think otherwise.
18. In the DU form link that you shared, point 6 mentions "Nomenclature", what is meant by that?
19. I have a 4-year Computer Engineering degree and a 2-year Master of Finance degree. I worked as a software engineer from 2006-2008. Bu t in the past 5.5 years(since 2010 to the present day), I have worked in real estate, after completing my Masters in Finance(2008-2010).
Hey,

Hope you have successfully cleared ECA by now.
Could you let me know if you were able to get answers for your queries, as I am in the mid of this process and this is quite helpful.

Cheers!