+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delhi University Transcript - Help needed

kritika.07

Nov 28, 2017
Hi everyone

I am based out of Delhi and passed out of Delhi University 5 years ago. I am trying to arrange for transcripts from DU.
I would be extremely grateful if someone could help me with below mentioned queries:

1. I am not able to find my syllabus on the DU Website (B.Sc. Hons Zoology 2009-2012), the one they have on the website is the new syllabus- semester-based format
2. Is there any method to get the transcription job done online (from submitting the request form to getting the transcript mailed)?
3. If you know of a trusted agency who could assist with this work?

Please let me know ASAP

Thanks!

Naveen Kadyan

Dec 23, 2017
Hi,
I need transcript from Delhi University, but I am based out of Delhi, can anyone tell me if I need to go in person or any family member can submit transcript application on my behalf?? And if a family member can do that, does he need to carry all the original documents??
Originals r not required for transcripts only copy r required . Although anybody facing trouble feel free to contact

naveenkadyan@gmail.com

Naveen Kadyan

Dec 23, 2017
Hi,
My wife has completed her B.Com from Delhi University - (School of Open learning)
I need some information regarding transcript from University of Delhi. If anyone is having any information how to get transcript, please guide me?

Many thanks in advance.
Transcripts form available on DU website download it from there and fee submission online. If any trouble regarding Transcripts of delhi university contact to naveenkadyan@gmail.com

Naveen Kadyan

Dec 23, 2017
Hi everyone

I am based out of Delhi and passed out of Delhi University 5 years ago. I am trying to arrange for transcripts from DU.
I would be extremely grateful if someone could help me with below mentioned queries:

1. I am not able to find my syllabus on the DU Website (B.Sc. Hons Zoology 2009-2012), the one they have on the website is the new syllabus- semester-based format
2. Is there any method to get the transcription job done online (from submitting the request form to getting the transcript mailed)?
3. If you know of a trusted agency who could assist with this work?

Please let me know ASAP

Thanks!
You're all ready!

fb.me/TranscriptsNaveen and send messages to your Page at m.me/TranscriptsNaveen.

pawansh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hi,
My wife has completed her B.Com from Delhi University - (School of Open learning)
I need some information regarding transcript from University of Delhi. If anyone is having any information how to get transcript, please guide me?

Many thanks in advance.
Hey have you collected the Transcript, i also want to know the procedure

Naveen Kadyan

Dec 23, 2017
Hey have you collected the Transcript, i also want to know the procedure
D.U transcript form is available on DU site download and fill it . If u r apply for Wes u need attestation of marksheet and degree also . If any problems in process. I will help u my no is 9312952900 . We r the service provider for DU transcript and attestation.

esihinl

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hi Guys,

I would be needed Transcripts from Delhi university for the course of B.com Hons for my wife.

I have few questions:

1) Can i apply online or i need to visit DU for any xyz document.
2) Can i apply on behalf of my wife ( if need to apply on DU Window )
3) Does DU need to send Transcripts directly to WES or we should send
4) I heard some attestation is required in case of sending to WES or a normal transcripts provided by university will work..
5) I am still not sure about the syllabus, when and how i can get it ( Either online or from the DU window )

Please confirm friends on the above query and provide the link to apply ( if online ).

Thanks in Advance

pawansh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
You need to pay fee online amd fill the form and attach all self attested marksheets along with payment proof and submit in north campus and after 15 days collect your package. Its very simple process.
Hi Guys,

I would be needed Transcripts from Delhi university for the course of B.com Hons for my wife.

I have few questions:

1) Can i apply online or i need to visit DU for
Hi Guys,

I have few questions:

4) I heard some attestation is required in case of sending to WES or a normal transcripts provided by university will work..
5) I am still not sure about the syllabus, when and how i can get it ( Either online or from the DU window )

Please confirm friends on the above query and provide the link to apply ( if online ).

Thanks in Advance

Thanks in Advance

Naveen Kadyan

Dec 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have few questions:

Thanks in Advance
Simple send your marksheet and degree back to back to me

honeysingh74

Feb 5, 2018
If your course was competed recently i say last 5 years then no need to carry the copy of syllabus, recently I went to the university (North Campus) for sisters transcript, and saw students filing forms without syllabus. I even enquired and they said they do not require it anymore. But I presume they were recent graduates.

And to be on the safer side, you can get old syllabus from a designated in a soft copy form. Last year I got the syllabus from the university (north Campus) in my pen drive to get my elder brother transcript.

So just carry a pen drive and reach early in the morning. Probably u wont even need to file a syllabus cos I think they have done away with this unnecessary requirement.
Hi Smitha

I am suffering regarding the same issue you posted in march this year.
Did you get any agents, help you obtaining your transcript from Delhi University? kindly let me know if you you found anyone. I am residing in UAE currently and its nearly impossible for me to go to Delhi :(.

Thanks

need ur help, done a bachelor from DU and the college name was SPM college.

question 1) Do I need to mention Delhi University as an institution name as required in online IQAS form or mentioned college name shows as (SPM) in mark sheets.