+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delayed invitation to citizenship test

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
You wouldn't know from AOR which office is processing your application. Call IRCC and ask, they should be able to tell you where your application is being processed from.
I called them and it is the Edmonton office. But anyway it does not help to make it move forward. Just waiting and waiting

rehanrana

Apr 14, 2016
AoR: Mar 29, 2023
BG completed: May 8, 2023

No test invite yet, I see some people getting it within 2-3 days after BG

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
What is going on in IRCC? Is there any smart responsible human there???
We submitted the citizenship application on 7th Nove 2022 and AOR was in Den 28 and the Background check was completed on Feb 25th.
Today That is almost 8 months after the application they sent my wife an email and say she does not have enough physical presence in Canada and ALL the applications of my family are canceled!!
WTF

• Sad
Reactions: Dreamer4

nsrk

Star Member
May 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Med's Done....
14-08-2017
I have to apply again:( Can a family with KId apply online or it is still paper only?
While filling the form didn't you notice that 1095 days of residence is not met? or did you miss to account for any travel dates?

gladiator99

Apr 21, 2023
What is going on in IRCC? Is there any smart responsible human there???
We submitted the citizenship application on 7th Nove 2022 and AOR was in Den 28 and the Background check was completed on Feb 25th.
Today That is almost 8 months after the application they sent my wife an email and say she does not have enough physical presence in Canada and ALL the applications of my family are canceled!!
WTF
Sorry to hear that. Physical presence calculation might be the reason why they delayed sending the invitation for the test. I am scared if this is the reason in my case too. Before submitting the application I did calculate my physical presence and it came up to 1105 days but don't know if I miscalculated it. This is very stressful.

Reactions: Jalalcananda