+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in processing time since covid-19

Maclose

May 15, 2020
I submitted my application since 30th of March and there has not been any update till date ..
Is there any problem?
Should I be worried ?

Reactions: mouha2017

Peachnibbler

Star Member
Jun 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
Interview........
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Declined
My husband's passport with newly issued PR Visa is stuck inside either the Lagos Nigeria VAC or VFS. Does anyone know when either of these offices might reopen so he can pick up his passport? Any info on flights leaving Lagos for international destinations would be helpful too. Thank you.

Beltex

Star Member
Jan 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London UK
I submitted my application since 30th of March and there has not been any update till date ..
Is there any problem?
Should I be worried ?
That's hardly any time at all, even under normal circumstances you probably wouldn't of heard any thing by now.

Reactions: desertrose416

talhahafeez

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Multan Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
27-08-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
29-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2015
LANDED..........
06-02-2016
Is there any problem?
Should I be worried ?
Due to covid 19 everything is delayed by approximately 3 months

Oct 10, 2020
My documents were submitted on March 13 and delivered 6 days later with signature COVID 19. Then nothing happened. No file number assigned and no where to find it. Any one here get progress?

Caltoro

Dec 11, 2019
My documents were submitted on March 13 and delivered 6 days later with signature COVID 19. Then nothing happened. No file number assigned and no where to find it. Any one here get progress?
for us it took several nail biting weeks (almost a month)to get our file number emailed to us after they recieved our application.

Nov 2, 2020
No update, nothing. Unbelievablely quiet here. Did you get a file number ?
Is that the UCI #? Actually they response already last JUly 3 but my attorney they didn’t notice it and we just know when I called them last week of September and we have to comply the request from the government until OCtober 3rd and we submit the documents before that expiry date OCtober 3 but until now we didn’t receive any email.

Oct 10, 2020
Is that the UCI #? Actually they response already last JUly 3 but my attorney they didn’t notice it and we just know when I called them last week of September and we have to comply the request from the government until OCtober 3rd and we submit the documents before that expiry date OCtober 3 but until now we didn’t receive any email.
In my case I had UCI before PR application submission, File Number will be generated when they start to process a file. That means no File Number, no processing. I don't understand what was the response in your case? You mean you received a notice that required you to submit application no later than Oct 3, but you've already done that before?

Maclose

May 15, 2020
please I need suggestions on what to do.i ordered my GCMS September and it states proof of fund papers to be met and approximated it to 13223..Now that exchange rate is increasing ,should I attach a new pof with updated amount to avoid them sending letter of fairness or I just wait and pray I don’t get letter of fairness