+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

delay in processing time for my visit visa application

S sidhu

Feb 7, 2019
I got this reply last week on my CSE.

Dear Applicant,

This is in response to your email enquiry.

We are currently experiencing a huge increase of applications and the consequences are a longer processing times. Applications are treated on the basis of first come first serve. Your application is currently being reviewed by an officer.

We regret all the inconveniences caused. We shall contact you once your application has been finalized and/or if we require additional information.

We trust that this information will be of assistance

Regards,

Client Experience Team | RA

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emirates
Where you hace mailed ?? What’s the email address for enquiry

Angelia009

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hi,

My father is a retired army officer and mother is a house wife.My parents applied for Canada visitor visa on March 2017 they waited for 2 years but their application was under processing. I had my convocation ceremony on 4th June,2019 so my parents decided to withdraw their pending application and opted to reapply and they did that on 21st,March,2019. I have provided all the papers along with the convocation invitation latter from my end. My father is financially sound and has clean background but he visited lot of countries and back in 2017 he got USA visa for 5 years and visited USA in 2017.
My convocation passed and still their application is under background check. I have no idea why they are take so long :(. They have not even asked for any additional documents or interview. Day by day it's getting very frustrating because I have not seen my parents for almost 3 years :(do you have any idea what should I do now? or is there any possibility of getting visa? your suggestion will be highly appreciated.