+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in online visit visa

Rubabbabur

Jul 28, 2018
Dear bryanna
I didn't get my visa and the reason is we are not sure you will return.
My father is so unwell and his oncologist says his tumor didnt spread and all the organs are fine but still he is getting weaker day by day.
He is in depression because of lonliness and now we are bringing him back through air ambulance services. This is so so u fair with a human being from a humanitarian based country. He even said to nurse few days back, before I leave the world I want to see my family.
Its not safe for him to travel so we are bringing him here on our own risk.
Can you please tell me where to share this incident so that some action can be taken to protect someone else going through this situation in future? We literally have gone through hell and we will be going through hell daily until my father lands here safely.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear bryanna
I didn't get my visa and the reason is we are not sure you will return.
My father is so unwell and his oncologist says his tumor didnt spread and all the organs are fine but still he is getting weaker day by day.
He is in depression because of lonliness and now we are bringing him back through air ambulance services. This is so so u fair with a human being from a humanitarian based country. He even said to nurse few days back, before I leave the world I want to see my family.
Its not safe for him to travel so we are bringing him here on our own risk.
Can you please tell me where to share this incident so that some action can be taken to protect someone else going through this situation in future? We literally have gone through hell and we will be going through hell daily until my father lands here safely.
So sorry to hear about your dad's condition. It must feel quite helpless for you and your family to be unable to do anything for him from so far.

Sorry to know you were refused. However, it was expected for the reasons I had stated in my first post on this thread. Visa officers are human just like the rest of us. They have the challenging task of deciding who should be granted TRVs. Humanitarian reasons are considered while granting visas. But, unfortunately in your case, your stay could get extended even indefinitely due to your dad's health conditions. This indeterminate stay is untypical of a visitor.

On the positive side:
It is good that your dad's tumor is not spreading. Hopefully he will get stronger and he will recover fully when he is with you and your family.

Don't let the TRV refusal to affect you. Don't lose hope :)

Reactions: Manpreet_2233

Rubabbabur

Jul 28, 2018
So sorry to hear about your dad's condition. It must feel quite helpless for you and your family to be unable to do anything for him from so far.

Sorry to know you were refused. However, it was expected for the reasons I had stated in my first post on this thread. Visa officers are human just like the rest of us. They have the challenging task of deciding who should be granted TRVs. Humanitarian reasons are considered while granting visas. But, unfortunately in your case, your stay could get extended even indefinitely due to your dad's health conditions. This indeterminate stay is untypical of a visitor.

On the positive side:
It is good that your dad's tumor is not spreading. Hopefully he will get stronger and he will recover fully when he is with you and your family.

Don't let the TRV refusal to affect you. Don't lose hope :)
Dear bryanna
My father passed away just 4 days before he was supposed to come. His last wish was to meet his family and he couldn't. I was begging for help but nobody believed me. He came on the same flight we booked for stretcher services but the only difference was he wasn't alive. We were meeting him after 22 years and this is the way you let us meet him. How come canada is a humanitarian country? And who is responsible for this loss? I was telling you guys from the first day that his condition is deteriorating and one of his family member has to be there with him and given the embassy sponsorship letter from the oncologist of the hospital mentioning how important it is for me to be there.
You guys have given the visas to pakistani tv artists because canada was earning money from that, whereas in my case canada was doubtful that what if she overstays here so let our PR holder die he was a human not just a piece of meat. What kind a humanitarian country is it?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear bryanna
My father passed away just 4 days before he was supposed to come. His last wish was to meet his family and he couldn't. I was begging for help but nobody believed me. He came on the same flight we booked for stretcher services but the only difference was he wasn't alive. We were meeting him after 22 years and this is the way you let us meet him. How come canada is a humanitarian country? And who is responsible for this loss? I was telling you guys from the first day that his condition is deteriorating and one of his family member has to be there with him and given the embassy sponsorship letter from the oncologist of the hospital mentioning how important it is for me to be there.
You guys have given the visas to pakistani tv artists because canada was earning money from that, whereas in my case canada was doubtful that what if she overstays here so let our PR holder die he was a human not just a piece of meat. What kind a humanitarian country is it?
I'm so so sorry for your loss. I cannot even express how shocked and sad I felt after reading your post. It just shook my faith in humanity.

It is most unfortunate your dad passed away without his last wishes being fulfilled. Absolutely nothing can compensate for not being able to see him one last time.

Just a couple of weeks ago there was someone on this forum from India who is trying to game the system. She had obtained a TRV to meet her mother who was recently diagnosed with cancer. As her mom is a PR, her mom has other family in Canada to take care of her. Even her employment is suspect. Don't know why some applicants get TRVs whilst others in more critical situations are refused.

Sent you a private message. Hope it helps

Last edited:

Rubabbabur

Jul 28, 2018
Hi bryanna
I didnt know whom to contact so i am contacting you as you know all the details what we have gone through. I need your help. We are unable to get out of that misery.
My father has spend 23 years of his life in canada, he was a tax payer. Cant you guys do anything for his family? Bryanna they have trashed my fathers stuff, his cloths everything. His savings are withdrawn from the account and now our relatives in canada are not giving to us. He was a very nice human being please dont let his 23 years go waisted like this. I needed his shirt which he was wearing in his last moments, i wanted to hug that shirt, i wanted to feel him but they have thrown it. He was my father i loved him and its killing me from inside that his 23 years have gone wasted. He got his PR 9 months prior his death. I need to tell his story to concern person to get help on humantarian grounds. Please help me out.

Rubabbabur

Jul 28, 2018
I would like to share the videos of his last month and his last days please watch that and let me know if that was fair with us to watch him in that condition. Was it fair with him to go through all that alone. I just want to tell the prime minister about the human being who was part of canada, please dont let his years go wasted like this.