+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Deferral Update for the Conestoga Fall Session

hmzx7

Jul 12, 2020
Hi
I need to know what is the last date to defer for the Conestoga fall session. Any update from the college regarding the deferral policy or how long after the classes are they going to wait for the AIP ?

paulakoga

Aug 12, 2020
Hey. I emailed international admission and they told me I could wait for the AIP until classes begin. I wouldn't rely on that though, I think it's better for you to email them and get your own response. If you do so, use your Conestoga email and send your full name and student id along with your message :)

Reactions: hmzx7

hmzx7

Jul 12, 2020
Hey. I emailed international admission and they told me I could wait for the AIP until classes begin. I wouldn't rely on that though, I think it's better for you to email them and get your own response. If you do so, use your Conestoga email and send your full name and student id along with your message :)
Do they have any plans to extend the deadline ? Because as per the deadline only 18 days are left. I have submitted the fee and what would be the best way to get a refund/defer ? Any Idea

paulakoga

Aug 12, 2020
Do they have any plans to extend the deadline ? Because as per the deadline only 18 days are left. I have submitted the fee and what would be the best way to get a refund/defer ? Any Idea
Sorry, no idea. They responded me in one day, so I think it's best for you to email them.