+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made

huynguyen

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
I did a direct landing on Nov 22, 2018 and everything was good. My application is displayed as complete now on ECAS. Hope every of you will get it soon

Reactions: davidfore

gurjotbrar

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Its almost 2 months now since i got the decision made.(10 october) no signs of any update till now. No email, no ppr or anything. (Outland applicant applied for MPNP) this waiting period is getting worse than ever ! Hopefully should hear something good soon .

huynguyen

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Its almost 2 months now since i got the decision made.(10 october) no signs of any update till now. No email, no ppr or anything. (Outland applicant applied for MPNP) this waiting period is getting worse than ever ! Hopefully should hear something good soon .
Do you have any further update?

gurjotbrar

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Sorry to hear that. You will get it this week.
How can you say that ? I mean anything sure that we will get ppr before christmas holidays ?
Because im worried if we didnt get PPR before these christmas-newyear holidays then we will be delayed till middle of Jan.(after the holidays)
(Fingers crossed) that i seriously dont want though

Reactions: huynguyen

huynguyen

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
How can you say that ? I mean anything sure that we will get ppr before christmas holidays ?
Because im worried if we didnt get PPR before these christmas-newyear holidays then we will be delayed till middle of Jan.(after the holidays)
(Fingers crossed) that i seriously dont want though
I wish you the best.