+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made

Maddy2727

Oct 17, 2018
Guys i receive COPR from cic they change the system you need to attend to you near local office for the final interview im scheduled nov 28,2018

Decision made since oct 10,2018
Congratulations mate
Can you please share your timeline with pnp province name?

aroundtheworld_

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Guys i receive COPR from cic they change the system you need to attend to you near local office for the final interview im scheduled nov 28,2018

Hey, Congratsss,
was the Decision made on your ecas? Cuz mine DM is on Ecas but when I call the system says its still processing your background check, was yours the same? And what was your stream?

may20162525

Jun 20, 2018
Hey, was the Decision made on your ecas? Cuz mine DM is on Ecas but when I call the system says its still processing your background check, was yours the same? And what was your stream?
Yes in my ecase decision made since oct 10 i call cic they told application approve and you need to wait as much as 6 weeks or less to receive the invitation letter for final interview they change the system now no need to send passport you need to go to your nearest local office!

Reactions: aroundtheworld_

fez

Oct 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM

Hi,

Is it the same process for PNP (of other provinces) and Quebec skilled worker program (PEQ)?

I got DM on 17th October 2018 but still haven't received any PPR email.

Do you think I will also get an email asking for an interview at my local office in Montreal, instead of an email asking for my passport to get COPR?

Thanks,
Fez

aroundtheworld_

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Yes in my ecase decision made since oct 10 i call cic they told application approve and you need to wait as much as 6 weeks or less to receive the invitation letter for final interview they change the system now no need to send passport you need to go to your nearest local office!
Thanks, that’s a great news, congrats again!

may20162525

Jun 20, 2018
Hi,

Is it the same process for PNP (of other provinces) and Quebec skilled worker program (PEQ)?

I got DM on 17th October 2018 but still haven't received any PPR email.

Do you think I will also get an email asking for an interview at my local office in Montreal, instead of an email asking for my passport to get COPR?

Thanks,
Fez
Yes you will receive a landing interview
before they are sending ppr in email now i think they changed it,they will send a letter to invite you in local office for landing interview,to finalized your paper .. so in your case you will go in montreal office

may20162525

Jun 20, 2018
There is a pilot project in cic which is extended until oct 31,2018 They are changing the process in a convenient way check this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/validate-permanent-residence-within-canada-extended.html. I think those who who have decision made before oct 31 will receive the COPR appointment which is you need to go to local office to have final interview then after the interview visa stamping.

So i think they are trying to remove sending passport via canada post (inland applicant)

fez

Oct 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
There is a pilot project in cic which is extended until oct 31,2018 They are changing the process in a convenient way check this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/validate-permanent-residence-within-canada-extended.html. I think those who who have decision made before oct 31 will receive the COPR appointment which is you need to go to local office to have final interview then after the interview visa stamping.

So i think they are trying to remove sending passport via canada post (inland applicant)
Yes, I guess you are right.

You got the decision on Oct 10th, and you got interview email on November 2nd.

I was assuming that the pilot project ended on Oct 31st meaning that all applicants going forward would just get normal request to send their passport to IRCC. But, I think it makes sense that people who got DM before Oct 31st 2018 will still be part of this pilot project.

Reactions: may20162525

may20162525

Jun 20, 2018

I was assuming that the pilot project ended on Oct 31st meaning that all applicants going forward would just get normal request to send their passport to IRCC. But, I think it makes sense that people who got DM before Oct 31st 2018 will still be part of this pilot project.
Yes! Correct! I think they are trying to implement to all thats why they extended that pilot project they are viewing in a positive outcome for fast and convenient way to confirm your permanent residency.. so guys all who have decision made before oct 31 will receive the copr appointment so keep on checking your email ..Good Luck guys

May 2016 applicant
Decision made : oct 10, 2018
Copr appointment : nov.23, 2018

fez

Oct 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Yes! Correct! I think they are trying to implement to all thats why they extended that pilot project they are viewing in a positive outcome for fast and convenient way to confirm your permanent residency.. so guys all who have decision made before oct 31 will receive the copr appointment so keep on checking your email ..Good Luck guys

May 2016 applicant
Decision made : oct 10, 2018
Copr appointment : nov.23, 2018
If you don't mind can you share the email that you received for the interview?
You can obviously omit all confidential information and send us the rest.

Thanks.

may20162525

Jun 20, 2018
If you don't mind can you share the email that you received for the interview?
You can obviously omit all confidential information and send us the rest.

Thanks.
]
You will receive email came from
cic-fredericton@cic.gc.ca Title

COnfirmation of Permanent Resident Status Appointment//CM

There is attachement pdf file

Says:

We are please to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at your next interview that has been scheduled for:

(Date) ____at _______(time)

Please present this letter upon your arrival to:

(Local office address)

Failure to appear for this interview may be interpreted as evidence that you are no longer seeking permanent residence in canada and your file may be closed.

Please bring the ff original docu:

*Valid passport
*original of your identity document provided to the case processing center in vegreville or the local canada immigration center
*Two photographs
*proof or permanent residence dee payment (print and bring the receipt)

may20162525

Jun 20, 2018
And in your gc key it will update automatically and in the messages its say ( EVENT SCHEDULE) not REQUEST LETTER (before it is ppr email)

Now its written in messages
“EVENT SCHEDULE”

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
And in your gc key it will update automatically and in the messages its say ( EVENT SCHEDULE) not REQUEST LETTER (before it is ppr email)

Now its written in messages
“EVENT SCHEDULE”
Congratulations and Thanks for the email.

One question- Do they say in the email that if you want to reschedule the interview you can contact cic?
Or they give you a fix date to come or you get to choose from the calendar?

shreyansh

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Prince Albert
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-06-2017
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
13-02-2018
Med's Done....
22-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

It is only for Montreal applicants