+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made

szaib002

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
I added my husband to my application. I got a letter from CPC-M that CIC office will contact me for an appointment for finalizing of the PR application. My husband is outside Canada. How much time will it take for his application?

Aug 28, 2018
Hi, can I ask your timeline? I think we have the same case. My husband and I are waiting for PPR and yesterday my CAS status change to decison made, and I phoned CIC this morning they sent a letter that the local CIC office will contact me for the Final Decision. What is your update on your application now?
Thank you.

Arnooh

Apr 3, 2018
I added my husband to my application. I got a letter from CPC-M that CIC office will contact me for an appointment for finalizing of the PR application. My husband is outside Canada. How much time will it take for his application?

Can you help me when your hasband came to you and how it was going?
I add my wife to my application but she has no news ?and my application In process
How long it will take to let her come to me??

Here2help

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Hey congrats for DM. After your landing interview, it will take around 3-4 months to get your husbands visa.

Reactions: live&love