+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made

LBDJ

Star Member
Nov 22, 2017
Markham, ON
We are also from Mexico office, applied in September 2016. My husband got PPR in October 2017, so just over a year. Our application was pretty straight forward though; no previous marriages, no kids etc.

Hope you get PPR soon!
That is very reassuring to hear. I hope mine is something around the same time period as well. Our is straight forward as well. We gave ours in on October 2016.

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
That is very reassuring to hear. I hope mine is something around the same time period as well. Our is straight forward as well. We gave ours in on October 2016.
Sadly it not depend on case complication but how lazy the officer and visa office are as sometimes they let file sleep long on thier desks without any process even show that they process on system and blame it later on background check delay that they started late or was expired due to thier incompetence and laziness.

ameen67

Jun 13, 2015
Hi guys I did my citizenship exam on November 1st 2017 waited so long yesterday I check my online status it changed to decision made ..anyone know how long it take to get a letter from CIC regarding my ceremony...