+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made

john1288

May 1, 2016
stargazerlilly said:
It's not really the same issue sine I never renewed my PR card upon starting my citizenship application......Anywho,If CIC said that all you need to bring (replacing your PR card) is a Solemn Declaration on your oath day.....then do that. That's all you need. (Well,along with the other documents CIC needs for that day) :D :D
Hello Stargazer,

Well I guess I have nothing to worry about now. I just found my PR card inside one of my Oath Citizenship file folders. Thank goodness I found them and my mom helped me to find them. *such a relief*. Now I have to call the CIC tomorrow that I found my PR card since I reported it lost last Monday.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Best,

-John-

stargazerlilly

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
john1288 said:
Hello Stargazer,

Well I guess I have nothing to worry about now. I just found my PR card inside one of my Oath Citizenship file folders. Thank goodness I found them and my mom helped me to find them. *such a relief*. Now I have to call the CIC tomorrow that I found my PR card since I reported it lost last Monday.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Best,

-John-
A big WHEW indeed! You should give your mom an awesome Mother's day gift then!haha! ;D ;D

Enjoy your oath day!

Husseinsyed

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
umlowcn said:
Thanks for sharing. My e-cas didn't show the progress of invitations, so I wanna make sure I didn't miss anything in the mail.
Scarborough shows 3 oath ceremonies on May 10 so we missed that date hopefully we will get our letters for the next one...... Who knows lolz

umlowcn

Jan 14, 2016
Husseinsyed said:
Scarborough shows 3 oath ceremonies on May 10 so we missed that date hopefully we will get our letters for the next one...... Who knows lolz
Only one day in May? Oh well, we will have to wait then.

DAEMON SALVATORE

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11, 2011
AOR Received.
January 16, 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 5th 2012
LANDED..........
July 13th 2012
Husseinsyed said:
How do you find oath dates and time? I am a Toronto applicant. I cleared my test last week on April 26th, 2016. My interviewer told that I should expect an oath invitation within 4 to 6 weeks. One of the forum member told that the interviewers are spot on. The time frame they gave are the most accurate ones. Please let me know ho wto find oath dates and timings.

Husseinsyed

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
DAEMON SALVATORE said:
How do you find oath dates and time? I am a Toronto applicant. I cleared my test last week on April 26th, 2016. My interviewer told that I should expect an oath invitation within 4 to 6 weeks. One of the forum member told that the interviewers are spot on. The time frame they gave are the most accurate ones. Please let me know ho wto find oath dates and timings.
You can find oath ceremony dates on CIC's website or just google it and it will take you to the website.
I wrote my test on April 4th and interviewer told me that i will get my oath letter fron 2 to 4 months.

umlowcn

Jan 14, 2016
Husseinsyed said:
You can find oath ceremony dates on CIC's website or just google it and it will take you to the website.
I wrote my test on April 4th and interviewer told me that i will get my oath letter fron 2 to 4 months.
Looks like Scarborough added a few more dates in May: 12, 24, 25.

rscictor

Jan 3, 2016
Any one that has taken the test in April and received oath in Scarborough ? Also, if you have taken the test in Scarborough will your oath be at the same location or different location ? I've taken the test on April 6th and the interviewer has told me i should hear about the oath in 2-4 months. On my way out the security guard asked me about my test result and said i should hear about the oath in about a month based on the current trend.. looks like he was completely wrong. I hope we all get the oaths soon.

umlowcn

Jan 14, 2016
rscictor said:
Any one that has taken the test in April and received oath in Scarborough ? Also, if you have taken the test in Scarborough will your oath be at the same location or different location ? I've taken the test on April 6th and the interviewer has told me i should hear about the oath in 2-4 months. On my way out the security guard asked me about my test result and said i should hear about the oath in about a month based on the current trend.. looks like he was completely wrong. I hope we all get the oaths soon.
We are still waiting, I wrote my test on Apr 7th, was told the same thing, 2-4 months.

S.Z

Star Member
Dec 1, 2010
Vancouver location holds 11 till June 7th. none of them is mine, hope i could get into next run.

Husseinsyed

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
rscictor said:
I wrote my test at Scarborough office on April 4th and CO told me to get my oath letter in 2-4 months but nothing in my mail.
Yes it looks like we (April test takers) are not invited for these dates hopefully we will take oath in June

CANADAPATRIOT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Husseinsyed said:
wait for CIT 0520 or RQ. Start getting your provincial health claim summary report, collect all leases and rental receipts from the period you claimed to be in Canada, start getting your T4s, paystubs and any possible document. If before coming to Canada you were in USA or have travelled to USA during residence in Canada, contact FOIP office of US Customs and get your Record of Movement in advance. Mullah behenchod applicant unless CO was also a mullah, Mullah need to prepare CIT 0520