Jan 29, 2013
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
I hope they don't send it to the Japanese address since my husband is now registered at my address in Canada on the Ecas system. Also when I sent the last of his paperwork, it included a paper of where to send any papers and that is to us in Canada. Lets keep our fingers crossed that we get it any day.

v-globe

Dec 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
4-May-2013
Med's Done....
15-Mar-2013
Passport Req..
26-Oct-2013
Canuckluvus said:
What exactly do they send in the envelope? Is it a big envelope or a regular sized one? I'm trying to figure out how long it takes to come in the mail. I've been waiting for mine for almost 2 months.
I haven't seen it yet because it's at my wife's house but she showed some of the docs when we were talking on facetime, it looks like it probably arrived in a large envelope. I think she said they returned all of the photos in the envelope as well but I could be mistaken...

Not sure if that helps at all?

v-globe

Dec 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
4-May-2013
Med's Done....
15-Mar-2013
Passport Req..
26-Oct-2013
yumeryuu said:
I hope they don't send it to the Japanese address since my husband is now registered at my address in Canada on the Ecas system. Also when I sent the last of his paperwork, it included a paper of where to send any papers and that is to us in Canada. Lets keep our fingers crossed that we get it any day.
They will probably send to which ever address is listed. It probably takes a little while longer to get to Canada.

yawdie

Dec 4, 2013
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum so i would like some advice. I am in Canada and is currently been sponsored by my wife, my ecas is currently at Decision Made as i've went through all the prior procedures. I've recently got an email stating that i should pay the ROPR fee of $490 and that i should fax CIC Scarborough a clear copy of my passport, assuming that this is a good sign i am wondering what is the next step and how long will it take for me to landed?

Canuckluvus

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2013
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-2013
LANDED..........
14-12-2013
yawdie said:
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum so i would like some advice. I am in Canada and is currently been sponsored by my wife, my ecas is currently at Decision Made as i've went through all the prior procedures. I've recently got an email stating that i should pay the ROPR fee of $490 and that i should fax CIC Scarborough a clear copy of my passport, assuming that this is a good sign i am wondering what is the next step and how long will it take for me to landed?
Sounds like it. I think it would be a good idea to fax a copy of the receipt you get when you pay your fee online along with the copy of your passport. Are you from the US? Are you sure it's CIC Scarborough that you are supposed to fax your passport to? I didn't know there was a CIC Scarborough. The length of time seems to vary. My wife got her PPR on Sept 25 and is still waiting for the COPR. Hoping it comes soon.

yawdie

Dec 4, 2013
Canuckluvus said:
Sounds like it. I think it would be a good idea to fax a copy of the receipt you get when you pay your fee online along with the copy of your passport. Are you from the US? Are you sure it's CIC Scarborough that you are supposed to fax your passport to? I didn't know there was a CIC Scarborough. The length of time seems to vary. My wife got her PPR on Sept 25 and is still waiting for the COPR. Hoping it comes soon.
I already pay the ROPR fee and have fax a copy of passport to CIC Scarborough as it states in the letter i got...yes i am from the US but i am in Canada, yes

patricia1028

Star Member
Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2013
AOR Received.
June 30, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov. 2013
Passport Req..
June 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM Aug. 4, 2014.......VISA ISSUED AUG. 4, 2014. RECEIVED PACKAGE AUG. 14, 2014
LANDED..........
to land on Sept. 13, 2014
Hi everyone, my husband received a letter form the CIC that a decision has been made for my application. It also stated that they will contact me if ever they need additional infos etc. Whats next after that? How long before i receive the letter from them. And does anyone know if I have a good chance or not? We sent my application last December of 2013 and was asked to submit some other forms last July 31 and I was able to submit everything last Aug 24. Then my husband received a letter stating that the decision has been made 2 days ago. I am filipina by the way. Does it mean that my medical and my kids medical result was good and we passed it? PLs. can somebody give me an idea whats gonna happen next...thank u

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
patricia1028 said:
Hi everyone, my husband received a letter form the CIC that a decision has been made for my application. It also stated that they will contact me if ever they need additional infos etc. Whats next after that? How long before i receive the letter from them. And does anyone know if I have a good chance or not? We sent my application last December of 2013 and was asked to submit some other forms last July 31 and I was able to submit everything last Aug 24. Then my husband received a letter stating that the decision has been made 2 days ago. I am filipina by the way. Does it mean that my medical and my kids medical result was good and we passed it? PLs. can somebody give me an idea whats gonna happen next...thank u
generally, if an interview was not requested, the decision is positive. how long it takes for the notification to arrive by mail is dependant on where you are. My suggestion would be to ask in the thread specific to your visa office. people may be able to tell you an average wait time it takes to get the letter. For me, it took 5 days from seeing DM on ECAS to receiving the letter. I am in the states, and it was sent from ottawa.

dollinexile

Aug 12, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 7, 2013
AOR Received.
DEC 9, 2013
File Transfer...
JAN 9, 2014
Med's Done....
OCT 2, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUNE 19, 2014 IN PROCESS: JULY 10, 2014 DM: JULY 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 26, 2014
LANDED..........
SEPT 16, 2014
patricia1028 said:
As stated above, if the interview was waived, usually, it is a positive outcome. I am a December applicant too and I have received my visa and COPR on July 26 (see my timeline on the left). Did you also send in your passports on July 31st? And what's August 24? Did you mean July 24?