+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made to Complete - Pr Card Renewal

G-G1916

Mar 17, 2022
Hi there l applied pr card renewal in February /2022 5 weeks ago l checked it’s showing decision made it still showing decision made.when will l get my pr card

Oct 18, 2022
Hi there l applied pr card renewal in February /2022 5 weeks ago l checked it’s showing decision made it still showing decision made.when will l get my pr card
When did you receive pr card after decision made .will the status change to pr card mailed it’s been a month it’s stuck in decision made

Ped1994

Star Member
May 24, 2022
I am not a professional but I think you can try calling them, they may put a note on your case or they may give you information about how the process is going and what is the reason it is not complete yet. You can also try sending them a webform either.

keivan ka

Jan 5, 2019
Hi every one
I saw decision made on my profile but below the page there was a table that shows all of the process from reciving documents till completed. In the decision made section it says that the IRCC will send me a letter and ask me to pickup the card. So I have to go to IRCC or wait to recieve my card by mail?

AllenSAP

Feb 3, 2023
Hi all,

My PR renewal application status changed to "Decision made" in late November 2022. I have not yet received the card nor any other mail. I do not know why IRCC always wants to torture people by having lengthy delays. I need to leave the country and see a severely ill family member. They have mentioned four weeks in the online CAS. I also called IRCC, and they do not provide a valid reply. They are saying "just wait"!!! Then, what is that 4-week timeline that you are putting out? It is simply torturing clients by not being transparent and making them wait like forever. Also, what they are saying about Travel Document is nonsense. There is no guarantee that you will get your TD in time, and I may get stranded overseas without the card. Any idea from your end? Thanks for sharing.

AllenSAP

Feb 3, 2023
Hi every one
I saw decision made on my profile but below the page there was a table that shows all of the process from reciving documents till completed. In the decision made section it says that the IRCC will send me a letter and ask me to pickup the card. So I have to go to IRCC or wait to recieve my card by mail?
They will either mail the card to you directly or inform you to pick it up from their office depending on your application content.

Reactions: keivan ka