+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made to Complete - Pr Card Renewal

fotkifolkslove

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

On May 31, 2018 I checked ecas and it showed decision made on my pr card renewal status. How much time does it take to show complete status or something that says Approved or Rejected? Thanks

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
Are there any flags you can think of that would lead to rejection?

Were you close to not meeting the residency obligation?
Criminality?

If you sent in a straightforward application and IRCC hasn't asked you to provide more information, or told you that your application is going into secondary review, then I'd be confident that your application was approved.

An official action has to take place for you to cease being a PR so as long as you've not been issued a removal order that's come into force, or there's been a hearing, or you've renounced your status then you are still a PR and should expect to receive a new card pretty soon.

Reactions: danielhot

dsanchez

Star Member
May 10, 2018
Hi friends,

On May 31, 2018 I checked ecas and it showed decision made on my pr card renewal status. How much time does it take to show complete status or something that says Approved or Rejected? Thanks
It depends how frequently they update it. Recently, they have not been updating very regularly - many people have their update sitting in "Decision Made" for over a month at the moment (self included).

DavEd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
After decision made the application then joins the card production queue.... the next ecas update will be after the card has been produced and mailed to you....

A decision made is 99.9% approval... if they were any queries to your application your application would have landed in secondary review....

So no need to worry, you will get your card in the mail soon...

fotkifolkslove

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After decision made the application then joins the card production queue.... the next ecas update will be after the card has been produced and mailed to you....

A decision made is 99.9% approval... if they were any queries to your application your application would have landed in secondary review....

So no need to worry, you will get your card in the mail soon...
Hi yes it went to secondary review and here after 11 months I got decision made. Is it still 99.9% approved?

momocyl

Jun 6, 2018
Hi everybody,
From the time lines of other people It seems that if they want to send an application to second review or so they will send email same date or the day after as AOR, so if status is in process for several days with no email the applicant should wait for approval. Am I right?

Second: is it always like this that after in process it goes to decision made and then the message of mail of card is received or maybe directly after in process without decision made one gets that message?

Last edited:

DavEd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Hi everybody,
From the time lines of other people It seems that if they want to send an application to second review or so they will send email same date or the day after as AOR, so if status is in process for several days with no email the applicant should wait for approval. Am I right?

Second thing is that is it always the same that after in process it goes to decision made and then to complete or maybe directly goes to complete?
Decision made, then
Card mailed, then
Complete

fotkifolkslove

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Decision made, then
Card mailed, then
Complete
But how long for the online status update to go from Decision made to Complete. It's been a week for me with same status. I called cic call centre and used the self serve option and it says the same parrot stuff from mycic account which isn't updated at all. Only ecas is showing decision made by mycic is still in process.

DavEd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
But how long for the online status update to go from Decision made to Complete. It's been a week for me with same status. I called cic call centre and used the self serve option and it says the same parrot stuff from mycic account which isn't updated at all. Only ecas is showing decision made by mycic is still in process.
Your application is now in the card production queue and it could be done in the next 3-4 weeks then the card is mailed to you.... and ecas will show an additional line stating the date the card has been mailed out....

fotkifolkslove

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your application is now in the card production queue and it could be done in the next 3-4 weeks then the card is mailed to you.... and ecas will show an additional line stating the date the card has been mailed out....
But why are some people getting the card in 5-6 days after decision made, also according to them the ecas is updated to complete immediately within a week.

fotkifolkslove

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Then best ask those people....
Unfortunately I ain't able to locate such peoples in this forum now. It was couple of weeks ago I saw them posting. But now I don't remember those threads and posts and peoples.

DavEd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Unfortunately I ain't able to locate such peoples in this forum now. It was couple of weeks ago I saw them posting. But now I don't remember those threads and posts and peoples.
Then I don’t know what else you want from the forum... you asked we answered based on a policy manual from IRCC... what people don’t get when dealing with IRCC is each application is different... the circumstances that affect it are different. What people in this forum can help you with is understanding how IRCC works...

That someone got their card in a day, 2 weeks, a month... no one knows..... you asked about the process... and I told you about the process... you can always go and read INF 27 yourself to understand the process.....

Reactions: Toronto1971