Decision made since 2 month , oath unknown still , Montreal office anyone same

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cedarjet said:
We sent you a notice on November 14, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on December 2, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

After almost 4 months and a half of DM, this show on ECAS this morning. Finally. I received Test Invitation online. but not oath invitation.
Such a nice way to start your week eh?

Congrats! Your Oath Letter is on the way. Relax, finally you got what you were waiting for the last 4+ months.

SFD

medielmawla

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Congratulations mine showed DM today november 16th but nothing else i hope i receive my oath letter soon, i am also in Montreal :)

MTLR

Apr 5, 2015
cedarjet said:
We sent you a notice on November 14, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on December 2, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

After almost 4 months and a half of DM, this show on ECAS this morning. Finally. I received Test Invitation online. but not oath invitation.
Congrats!!! You're there now :)

cedarjet

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MTLR said:
Congrats!!! You're there now :)
SFD said:
Such a nice way to start your week eh?

Congrats! Your Oath Letter is on the way. Relax, finally you got what you were waiting for the last 4+ months.

SFD
Thanks Guys...I wish you the same if you haven't gotten yours already :)

krohmal

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats, cedarjet!!! I hope this don't affect your exam dates.

MWM

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
cedarjet said:

Congratulation Bro ... Finally . wish you all the best .

So I'M the only one who remain in the boat . Anyone else ???? my test was begging of August , D.M couple of days after .

cedarjet

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MWM said:

So I'M the only one who remain in the boat . Anyone else ???? my test was begging of August , D.M couple of days after .
You'll get it, don't worry. I think cic sends oath invites within 6 months after test like they always say. Hopefully you will hear something before christmas comes. :)

krohmal said:
Congrats, cedarjet!!! I hope this don't affect your exam dates.
Thanks! no it does not, my exams are starting mid December :)

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
MWM said:

Same as you, test begin August then DM couple of days after and still waiting for Oath :( Once there is DM, everyone should be invited in order for Oath. I don't understand CIC logic.

Qq

Oct 26, 2015
MWM said:

I did my test on 18 of August .still waiting

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
3 and half month since DM and no Oath, I need to be done with this in order to apply citizenship for my daughter. If decision is made what is the wait for ? I see some people who passed test in October and they already have Oath date. This doesn't make any sense.

Is it useless to call CIC ? Can they check if letter was sent or maybe lost ? (I never received letter for my Test, luckily it was indicated online otherwise I would have never knew). I am a little worried

cedarjet

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pardesifr said:
3 and half month since DM and no Oath, I need to be done with this in order to apply citizenship for my daughter. If decision is made what is the wait for ? I see some people who passed test in October and they already have Oath date. This doesn't make any sense.

Is it useless to call CIC ? Can they check if letter was sent or maybe lost ? (I never received letter for my Test, luckily it was indicated online otherwise I would have never knew). I am a little worried
That is what I thought too. After crossing 3 months of DM, i called them several times explaining them that im afraid of the mail being lost, they didnt seem to care. All they said is wait to 6 months after test. If you are worried, i suggest u order an ATIP, which will come in 1 month, but at least u will know something next month in case you havent received the letter yet. I ordered an ATIP 2 weeks ago and i received the oath letter this week. so it was for nothing :)

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
cedarjet said:
That is what I thought too. After crossing 3 months of DM, i called them several times explaining them that im afraid of the mail being lost, they didnt seem to care. All they said is wait to 6 months after test. If you are worried, i suggest u order an ATIP, which will come in 1 month, but at least u will know something next month in case you havent received the letter yet. I ordered an ATIP 2 weeks ago and i received the oath letter this week. so it was for nothing :)
Could have been this ATIP request that triggered your Oath Letter ?

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
cedarjet said:
Thanks for the reply so I wont waste time calling them. I ll order notes and hope it triger the oath lol